Oh my gosh!

Omg 11.8 k reads! I am so shell shocked! When I first started to write this book I was trying to challenge myself. Usually I don't do Reader X someone books but I wanted to see if I could. And yes even if I failed at this (I failed miserably!) I am so proud that I got this far. All of these reads and votes are so special to me. But what makes my day is the comments that you guys leave. I love the feed back and the reactions at Slendys boner.... Thank you all for standing by me throughout this book! And even though this book is completed I feel the need to celebrate with a chapter dedicated to the success that me and YOU created together!So without further ado......

Slendermans P.O.V

"SLENDY!" Y/N yells.

Shit when the wife's not happy nobody's happy.

Y/N wobbles through the door to my office, her 8 month old pregnant belly making it hard for her to walk. "Can you tell BEN to stop saying I'm fat!?!"
"Awwww Y/N your not fat.....Your just uhhhhh.... a little.... what's the word.... fluffy?"

She gasps and walks up to me and slaps me upside the head.
"This wouldn't have happened if you just worn a condom like you were supposed to!"

"I would've worn a condom if I wasn't focused on ravishing you on the bed"

She blushes and looks down. I grab her head and bring it to my lips. "I love it when you blush Y/N"

"We still have to add the finishing touches on the nursery Slendy" Y/N says starting to rub her belly."

I grab her hand and teleport to the nursery which was all decorated in pink for our little baby girl we were expecting.

"Y/N have you thought of any names you like for the baby?"

"Yes" she says lifting her head at the photo of the ultrasound we framed above the crib.

"P/N"

"It's beautiful, just like you." I say while caressing her cheek.

"I can't wait to bring her into this world Slendy..."

"I know she'll look just like you Y/N"

"But Slendy what are we going to do about school? She can't go to a normal school if she has some Creepypasta powers....."

Y/N starts sobbing into her hands. I rub circles on her back to try to calm her down.

"Shhhh it's ok Y/N everything will be fine...."

I felt bad lying to her, because everything might not be fine.

*XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*

Your P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"It's ok Y/N" Slenderman says.

"It hurts like he- AHHHHHHHHH" Your breath gets cut short as you feel the familiar pain that you've been feeling for 3 hours.

A nurse comes running in

"How many seconds are the contractions apart?

"Uh I don't know I haven't been coun-AHHHHHHHHHH GET THIS THING OUTTA ME!"

"Oh no she's already going into labor I'll have to get the doctor..." the nurse runs outta the room leaving you to the pain in you stomach to start back up again.

A male runs into the room dressed in teal scrubs and starts to get situated on the chair at the end of your bed.

"Hi ma'am my name is Dr.Ford and I'm going to help you give birth to a beautiful baby girl."

"Ok when are we gonna st- UHHHHHHHH"

"Oh my she started this early?"

You give him a 'wtf' look as you've been in labor for 3 hours.

Dr.Ford puts on medical gloves, he looks at you "Lets get this started shall we?"

*One hour later*

"One last push ma'am and this time put a lot of force into it." Dr.Ford says.

"Ok....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

You feel tears in your eyes. "Ma'am it's over now look at your new baby girl."

You look down and stare at the miracle that you and Slendy created.

"I love seeing mothers cry when they see their baby for the first time ......"

You look at Dr.Ford for a long time thinking to yourself . 'That's not why I'm crying ass-wipe I'm crying because I just pushed a human being out of my ******' "Yea that's why I'm crying..."
"Here you go Miss." Says a nurse handing you you baby girl.

The baby squirms a little before settling down near your breasts and making the most adorableness sound ever.

"So what are you going to name her?" The nurse asks.

"P/N."

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter because this was a special one for my 11.8 K reads to this book!!!! Thank you again for all the support,reads,comments and votes! 😘 I love you all my Little Orcas! 🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬🐳🐬