Chapter 6

As you walk out lost in your thoughts, you run into Ben "Y/N just wanted to say that the video you gave me was hilarious! Totally gonna black mail Jeff with this"

"Yea good for you......"

Ben pulls you towards him and hugs you."Y/N Slenderman is a total prick don't worry about him" "I know but still I..... love him"

"You know what you need? You need to come killing with me"

You turn and look at Ben, with your mouth open "Ben I DONT kill the only thing I've killed was a mosquito!"
"Hmm I've killed humans and animals so how about I train you??"

"Your going to train me to kill?!?"

"Yep" Ben smiles creepily and drags you through the forest....

*after being beaten by nature*

"Ben you LITERALLY dragged me to this town and now I'm all scratched up!!! God damn it what do you have to say for your self!?!"

"At least you look like a psychopath which is perfect since that's what we're going for!"

You hit Ben in the head with a branch from a tree "Idiot" you mutter. Ben motions towards you and points at some girl walking with some blonde bimbos "And she said that Jason was all over her even though she was only wearing a tee and some jeans instead of her usual clothes" "omg no way Kc!!" Ben looks at you and rolls his eyes and pretends to cut his throat. "omg Becky did you hear that!?!" "No Layla! So any way......" Ben hands you a knife and pushes you towards them.

They look at you up and down
"Omg you are so ugly why the hell are you so fat bitch" you look at them and charge at them stabbing them all repeatedly.

You cut the boobs off the girl who criticized you and put them on her head "there bitch now you look like Mickey Mouse" .

Ben steps out of the forest and applauds you "didn't know you could do much damage"

"Yea well she was a bitch and I hate bitchs"

Ben smiles at you and you both walk home where you're ready to beat the shit out of Slenderman.

*next chapter is the LAST chapter of this book thanks for all of the votes and comments and support!!!*