Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

"Y/N! Y/N!! Y/N Wake up!"

You sit up still tired and yawn. You look around the room for whoever was practically yelling at you to wake up. You glance towards Slendermans side of the bed and surprise, surprise he's not there.

"Y/N Get dressed!"

"Who the hell keeps screaming at me!?!" You have lost your mind trying to figure out the source of the voice since no one is in the room.

You hear laughter and try to find the source of it. As you walk towards the computer the laughter gets louder. You look into the screen and Ben is there laughing his ass off.

"Ben when you get out of there I swear to god I'm going to hunt you down! You freakin woke me up in the morning and you guys know I am so not a morning person!"

"Can't catch me if you can't find me!"

The screen goes black and you mutter some colorful words under your breath. You pick out your clothes for the day and get ready. "Nice body Y/N" you turn around and the computer screen shows Bens face as he wiggles his eyebrows. You throw what ever was next to you, and turn around not even bothering to look at him.

'Stupid perverted son of a b!tch' you think as you go into the hallways for breakfast.

As you walk into the kitchen Jeff is sitting, cutting up some tomatoes "Girls just want to have funnnnnnn" You look at Jeff funny and relies that he hasn't notice you yet. You pull out your phone and start recording him.

"Girls.Wanna have fun.Girls.Wanna have." You burst out laughing and Jeff snaps his head up and looks at you. Pink spreads across his pasty white skin "You weren't recording that right?" "Oh hell yea" "Give me that" says Jeff lunging towards you, you move to the side and he crashes on the counter. You run out and run smack into Ben "Ben!" "Shoulda stayed in the computer" he mutters turning "No wait it's not that!" "Where's that b!tch!" You hear Jeff say in the kitchen "Quick take this and back it up on your computer I'll explain later!" "If I do this you won't beat me up for waking you up this morning?" "Yea,yea sure whatever just go!" Ben takes off running and takes a turn in the hallway.

"Give me your phone now!" You turn and Jeff is running towards you 'Ah shit' you think before he jumps at you, forcing you both on the floor. You try to sit up but Jeffs weight is on you.

"Do I even want to know what just happened?"
You look up and Slenderman is staring at y'all (at least you think that's what he's doing) "Your b!tch videoed something private and won't erase it!"

"Nu uh! Jeff was singing a girly song and I videoed it, it's not like I videoed his pen!s"

You look at Slenderman and pull out a innocence face "You believe me right?"

Slenderman sighs "Y/N give me the video so I can erase it" you look at Slenderman with your mouth open in shock "Wait did you seriously just pick him over ME!" You ask him.

"Bad move dude" you look and Ben was standing there. "You want war Slenderman you got war" you push Jeff off of you and get up, glaring at Slenderman "Y/N-" " No fuck off" you say and walk away.

Sorry cliff hanger 😝 Anyway sorry about not updating as often, I'm canceling the book it's drying out a lot to me and I kinda want to do a Jeff the killer love story. Sorry about the inconvenience also the book isn't edited yet so, sorry about any mistakes ☺️