chapter 6 .

Sierras pov

I'm standing here watch Justin throw up into the trash can for about the 10th time.  I feel horrible doing this to him, but I also don't.  I'm also mad that he was using heroin...and this is what he gets for that. 

I don't even really know how to feel.  There's still this slight tension between us.  There's obviously a lot of unfinished business and there's a lot that needs to be discussed, but neither one of us really will bring it up or say anything.  I don't wanna hear something that's going to make me upset or hurt me, and I'm sure Justin is feeling his own guilt or he just doesn't care at all.  Not to mention the whole trial thing we need to talk about.

"Sierra, this is torture" He said looking up to me.

"It's what's going to get you better" I said.

"Why? Why do I need to get better?" He said.

"Do you not want to get better?" I said.

"Not if it's going to feel like this" He said and then sat up.

"Well, I'm sorry, but you have to" I said and he just sighed.

"I'm so fucking cold" He said and I looked around the room and then grabbed a blanket putting it over him.

"Better?" I said.

"You shouldn't be doing this" He said and I sat down next to him on the floor.

"Here, drink some water" I said handing him a bottle.  He takes it from me and then starts drinking it and then he looks to me.

"So, you gonna tell me what's going on? The trial?" He said.

"We need you to testify, Justin" I said and he just stared at me.

"Testify? And say what?" He said.

"Jessica needs a witness.  If you get up there and tell the truth and say what happened...we can bring Bryce down" I said.

"You know, I spent the last five months trying to forget all of this" He said.

"Did it work?" I said and he got quiet for a minute.

"No" He said.

"So then maybe it's time to face it.  All of us" I said.

"Have you...have you said anything? Did you testify?" He said.

"I can't.  Lawyers don't think I'll be reliable cause I'm family with the bakers.  The whole trial against the school is about Hannah.  That's why Jessica, or you, or whoever can needs to talk about what happened with Bryce" I said.

"I hoped you would've moved on from this all by now" He said.

"How can I? You don't even know what's been going on here.  It's bad, Justin.  It's really bad.  And having Bryce up my ass all the time doesn't make it any better" I said sighing and he just stared at me.

"What?" He said confused.

"Yeah, uh, Bryce he...he talks to me a lot.  I don't know if he's trying to forget what happened, or push it away, but he wants this friendship between us.  I don't know" I said.