chapter 12 .

Sierra's pov

The baseball game is happening right now. Clay, Justin and I are all making our way to the clubhouse right now to get these pictures. I can't believe no one has found this place. How could no teacher know about this?

Clay puts the code into the lock and then I look to Justin and then Clay opens the door. We all look to each other and then I take a deep breath. "You guys ready for this?" I said.

"Yeah" Clay said nodding. We all walk in and instantly I feel disgusting. Just being in here is making me feel sick. It's dark in here. Extremely dark. There's shit everywhere. It's like parties are thrown in here everyday.

"You think they'd know better than to just leave this shit lying around" Justin said.

"Except then they'd know better than to take pictures in the first place" Clay said.

"They could be anywhere" I said and then we all jumped when we heard the door open. Justin walks over to me and then we all sigh when we see it's Zach in his uniform.

"Shit" Clay said.

"What the fuck are you doing in here!?" Zach said.

"We know about the clubhouse. We know everything, and we're not the only ones" Clay said.

"Oh, you know everything? I don't think so" Zach said.

"Zach. We know enough" I said.

"Really" Zach said pissed.

"Hey, just back off, Dempsey." Justin said.

"Or what, Justin? Gonna come at me? I wasn't scared of you even before you fell apart." Zach said.

"Zach!" I said.

"Do what you want, Zach. I've had the shit beat out of me once this week already. It's not going to stop us" Clay said and I looked to him.

"Really?" Zach said.

"Yes" Clay said.

"Cause it's going to keep happening, Clay. To you too, Justin. And now you brought Sierra into this place. It doesn't stop. You can't take shots at the top and expect to not get hit back." Zach said.

"I'm not afraid." Clay said.

"Neither am I. We can't be scared" I said and Zach just looked to me and nodded.

"Good" He said and then went over and grabbed a box and walked over to me. "You already have three of these. Here's the rest" He said and I looked to him confused.

"It was you? Zach...why didn't you just talk to me about it?" I said.

"Cause I'm a fucking coward. And you're not" He said and then left the clubhouse. I just stand there still in shock and then I look to Justin and Clay who are looking to me too.

I walk over to the box and I put my hand on it and then I take a deep breath. I can only image how bad these pictures are going to be from the three I already have.  I open the box and I look in it and can just see all the pictures laying in there.  So many pictures.