chapter 14 .

Sierras pov

Everyone is at court right now.  They wanted Chloe to testify as soon as possible.  I'm sitting in the court room with Clay, Tony, Zach, Alex, Jessica and Justin.   Everyone is ready to see what happens.  And after Chloe testifies I'm going to go to my aunt about my tape.  I'm scared.  I don't wanna put anymore stress on her or make her upset.  But I know I need to come forward.

"It's in the woods behind the field.  It's this secret place that you have to be invited to unless you're on the baseball team" Chloe said and I break out of thought.

"And who invited you?" Dennis said.

"Bryce" Chloe said and I looked over and saw Bryce and some of the jocks sitting in different rows.

"When you got to the clubhouse, do you remember what happened next?" Dennis said.

"A little" Chloe said.

"Just tell us what you can" Dennis said.

"It's kind of a blur. We...we listened to music. And then we started drinking...and smoking pot" She said.

"So, do you remember these photos being taken?" Dennis said.

"No." She said.

"So, you don't remember having sex with Bryce Walker?" Dennis said and Chloe just looked to Bryce and stared at him.

"Um..." She started and I look to Justin concerned.

"She's hesitating" I said.

"Chloe, you don't remember having sex with Bryce Walker?" Dennis said and Chloe just sat there still looking to Bryce.

"No, I..." she started saying and then I sat there anxiously.

"Please, Chloe" I said to myself.

"I do. I remember." Chloe said and my heart dropped.

"You remember what?" Dennis said.

"We had sex" Chloe said and Jessica looked to me.

"But you...you don't remember Bryce asking for your consent, correct?" Dennis said.

"No, I...I do. I remember that now. We were drinking so I had forgotten, but...but I wanted to." Chloe said and I stood up and left the court room. I walk out into the lobby and just start crying and run my hands through my hair. I don't understand. Why is everything working in Bryce's favor?

"Sierra" I heard and turned around to see Jessica and the others.

"What the fuck just happened?!" I said and they all gave me sad looks.

"She...she wasn't ready" Jessica said.

"She just lied for Bryce! She lied for someone who raped her" I said.

"Sierra...she just couldn't do it" Jessica said.

"He wins. Bryce fucking wins. Nothing is going to bring him down" I said.