chapter 11 .

Sierras pov

I'm sitting in my room right now trying to get ahold of Justin.  I haven't heard from him all day besides a text saying everything is fine.  I don't believe it at all.  I know something has to be up.   But besides Justin, I'm really stuck on what to do with my tape.  So, I decided to call the one person who I haven't talked to in a little bit.  The person I used to go to with everything. 
Tony.

"Sierra" He said answering his phone.

"Tony, hey" I said.

"Is everything okay?" He said.

"Yeah, um...I just haven't heard from you in awhile.  And we barely talk at school.  How have you been?" I said.

"You know...I've been" He said.

"Do you have a minute to talk?" I said.

"Now actually isn't a really good time" He said and I sighed.

"Did I do something? Or did Clay do something? I mean, we barely see you anymore.  It's like you're out living this life and we have no idea what you're up to.  I miss you" I said.

"Look, things are just complicated right now.  I don't mean to just ignore you or not talk to you.  I just...I'm busy." He said.

"What happened to us talking to each other and being there for each other? Tony if you're going through something..." I started saying and he cut in.

"I can't, Sierra.  I can't talk about it.  I just can't." He said.

"Well, do you at least know the tapes are out?" I said.

"I saw" He said.

"Clay didn't put my tape out there.  And I'm sitting here fighting with myself on whether to put it out there or not.  Whether to tell my aunt or not.  If I'm ready to relive that again and actually face it now.  Not like I haven't been facing it...I mean I have Bryce talking to me whenever he can...and now he's pissed and basically threatening me to keep my mouth shut" I said.

"Sierra, what? What the fuck" He said.

"What do I do? I need help, Tony.  What do I do about this tape?" I said and I heard him sigh.

"What do you want to do?" He said.

"I don't know.  That's why I called you" I said.

"I think you know what you should do.  You're just scared" He said and I sighed.  "Look, you've been encouraging Jessica to put herself out there.  Take that same encouragement and do what you know you need to do.  Put the truth out there" He continued and I sighed and nodded a little.

"Thanks, Tony" I said.

"Yeah...anytime" He said and then I just smile and hang up.

I immediately jump out of bed and I go and put my jacket on and make my way out of my room and downstairs. As Im walking through the living room I see my aunt about to leave too and we both look to each other confused.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" She said.

"Shouldn't you..." I said and we both just stared at each other.