010

(Play Song)I heard two pops go off. I opened my eyes and saw Kobe and Derek on the ground. Anger and and sadness filled my body. Everything felt like it was in slow Mo. I turned around to my mom. Grabbed my glocks in both hands and started going of. I shot her until I was out of bullets. I was crying my eyes out and fell to the ground. Mike caught me and held me for a few seconds and then called 911. I went over to Kobe and held pressure to his wounds.

Y: Mike hold Derek's wounds please. I said while sobbing. The ambulance came 4 minuets later and put Kobe and Derek into the ambulances. We tried to go with them but they said police will be here soon and then took my mom's dead body out. I sat down on the couch shaking in Mike's arms.

P1=police number 1

P2= Police number 2

P1: Renee Collins?

Y: Yes that's me

I had on a heavy blanket so they couldn't see the weapons on my side.

Y: I shot in defense

P1: Yes we know, but we have more information.

Mi: What?!

Y: What do you mean?

P2: That Women wasn't your real mom

Y: What?!

P2: That lady has been on the run for 13 years. She killed your entire family when you were 3. She then took you in as her own child and we've been looking for you ever since.

I fell down to the ground once again, Mike catching me again and holding tight. I could feel his love right then and there. I looked up at the Policemen

Y: Do I have any living family members left?

P1: Only 1. You have a cousin but she lives no where near. We can call her down if you like.

Y: Yes please. I said as I tucked my head in Mike's arms.

We sat there for a while as I was pulling myself together. I stood up forcing the tears to go away while taking deep breaths.

Mi: Lets go to the hospital now

Y: Yeah let change rq

Mi: Okay

I ran upstairs and changed into gray sweats and slippers not really giving a shit. We arrived and the hospital and I ran to the front desk.

Y: Derek Trendz and Kobe Morris.

Lady: They're still in surgery

Y: Do you anything that's going on or how they're doing?

Lady: The bullets didn't hit any major organs or anything. They both should be fine

I sighed in relief and walked back over to Mike and sat down next to him. He put his arms around me.

Mi: It'll be fine mamas. I know it's hard right now but you gotta breath and keep you head high.

I dug my head further into his chest nodding. I felt safe in his arms and knew I as safe. Despite all Mike has done, I still loved him. I knew he loved me. After all he has been by my side. I didn't know what else to do but to fix my life around. Move and get a job. Be the best i've ever been.