008? idk

I picked the boys up and was speeding. I was so pissed but yet horny.

V: Wait, so you're telling me that he was told to kill you? 

Y: Yup

D: What the hell are you going to do

Y: I'm not going to do shit, cause if I talk to him he's either gonna end up dead or a dad.

K: Why the hell am I here, I thought you hated me?

Y: I do, but right now, I can only trust you three.

K: So you want us to talk to him? Fine

We get to the safe house and we walk in. I see Mike standing looking scared as he saw the boys walk in. I ignored and went upstairs to change.

As I was putting my hair in a sleek bun I heard the boys yelling

As I was putting my hair in a sleek bun I heard the boys yelling. I ran downstairs to see Kobe and Mike yelling and fighting. I was confused because Kobe was the one who didn't want to be here. Vallyk and Derek was trying to break the fight up but then saw me. They stepped back as I was walking towards them.

K: YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU WAS GOING TO KILL HER

Mi: NO I WASN'T, I WAS GONNA MAKE HER GO INTO HIDING, GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME

K: NO I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY

Y: BREAK IT UP NOW. WHAT THE HELL

I pushed Kobe off of Mike and stood between them with my arms out. Mike's face was bleeding and Kobe's was red.

Y: What the hell is going on. I said talk to him not rip his head off

K: Yeah well his ass deserves it. Plus check his left pocket.

 I walked over to Mike and check his pocket. In it was another tracker and another phone, but not the one I left here.

Y: REALLY MIKE. SO YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE OUT YOUR GIRFRIEND AND BESTFRIENDS? 

Mi: OH SO YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND HUH. YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T TRUST ME SO WHY NOT.

I was so pissed that I took one of glocks and knocked him out with it. I told the boys to take him and put him in the truck. They knew what my car looks like so I had to switch it out.

 They knew what my car looks like so I had to switch it out

I stepped on the tracker and made sure it was destroyed.

Y: Put his ass in the truck and lets roll out.

V: I understand that you're mad and well trained but are you sure this is what you want to do?

Y: I know my mom is still alive. I can feel it, and I'd be damned to sit here and do nothing about it. I wasn't raised like that. She is the only blood family I have left and I refuse to let her die, now get in the damn truck.

We all got into the truck. I was driving, Kobe was in the passenger seat. Mike was in between Vallyk and Derek. We were driving for a good 30 minuets until I calmed down. It was getting dark and wanted to rest and talk to Vallyk, Derek, Kobe, and Mike. All I wanted to know was why didn't Mike killed me. We were in the middle of no where and there were no cars so I pulled over.

Y: WAKE UP HOES

K: Are we here?

V: Whattttttt

D: 👁👄👁

Mi: I just want you to know that I am truly sorry Renee

K: SAVE IT ASSHOLE

Y: Calm down Kobe. What I want to know, Mike, is why you didn't kill me?

Mi: That's what I've been trying to tell you

(A/n let me know if you guys want me to make another one today. Please vote and comment your thoughts. Bye loves)