004

After school everyone came to my house. 

Y:Okay everyone, shoes off at the door please, y'all know how strict my mom gets🙄

We all hop out of the car, But with my clumsy ass I tripped over my shoe laces and fell. Everyone was already in the house except Vallyk. He was sitting on the porch waiting for me. Luckily he didn't see me fall, so I stood up quickly, dusted myself off and walked towards him. I then went and sat next to him.

Y: Soooo, you said you wanted to talk?

V: yeah I uh..... just wanted to say that I have feelings for you

I was SHOOKETH as to what he just said. I looked forward trying to make sure he just said what he just said. I stood up quickly, and turned towards him which made him do the same thing. I could tell he was nervous as hell. I was about to speak until Mike walked outside.

Mi: Are you two co-

He stopped, I thought he was about to make a damn scene because I know how Mike gets. I looked back and forth between them without turning my head, just my eyes.

Mi: What the hell is wrong with you two? Y'all both look y'all just saw a ghost.

I sighed of relief. Then Maya ran up behind him with the same look Mike had. I then gave her the "SAVE ME BITCH" look. Her eyes got big. She pushed passed mike and pulled my arm then dragged me up the stairs, with me falling over every step.

M: BITCH WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???

I dragged my hand over my face

Y: Girl I don't even fucking know. You know how Mike And I are dating, and the next thing I know Vallyk's over here confessing his feelings for me.

She looked at me like I just killed someone.

Y: gurlll I know, I honestly love them both but I don't like Valyk like that.

M: This shit don't concern me hoe, but one thing I do know Renee is that you better fix that-

Y Fix what?😑

Next thing you know Mike is barging through the door. I swear Maya from the damn future or some shit like that cause like damn. You could've warned me a little earlier.

Mi: So you have feelings for Vallyk? After I just confessed my love for you?

Y: Mike baby no, I don't like him. I want you and only you. I say as I was swatting Maya's hands. She was doing those hand movements where they trying to snitch and shit.

Mi: Man, Yo ass is for the streets

Y: *kisses teeth* For the street huh, Everybody out. Except for you Mike.

As Maya walked passed me she whispered into Mike's ear but she can't whisper worth a shit

M: Yo ass finna get itttttt. while smirking

Y: Out Maya

I followed behind her and shut the door.

Y: What the fuck is your problem Mike? I say as I turned around slowly and calmly

Mi: My problem, you the hoe in this situation. Vallyk told me everything. Shit.

Y: ME?😂😂 THE HOE? YOU WISH. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PROBALY FUCKED EVER GIRL IN THE DAMN SCHOOL

M: Not Everyone!! Maya screams through the door

Y: MAYA

(A/n, Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you for 28 reads. I know to someone else it isn't a lot, but I just wanted to thank you for reading. Also Next part will be a smut)