"When's the next time you can take a night off from the store?"

He pulled his phone and scrolled for a few seconds before looking to me. He had light circles under his eyes. "I have Bethany closing for me Saturday and Sunday night. Why?"

I walked around the island to him and pulled him from his bent position so I could wrap his arms around me. I intertwined my fingers behind his back and buried my cheek into his chest, breathing in the mixture of his facewash, toothpaste, and cologne as much as I could.

"I think we deserve a night to ourselves. I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks." I pulled my head back to look up at him.

"What did you have in mind?"

"How does vodka and a movie night sound?"

"Absolutely perfect.

The next few days passed agonizingly slow. We'd gone back to our usual schedules as of recently and he'd spent the rest of the week at his place because he didn't leave the store until after midnight.

But it was finally Saturday and we finally had a night where we were both free. He'd be at the store until around five, so I was at the store stocking up on snacks and booze. Strawberry was the flavor of the night. I picked up fruit punch to mix it with. I grabbed Harry's favorite snacks, including the butterscotch candies he liked so much.

I set everything up when I got home. I grabbed blankets and pillows from the bed and organized them on the couch. I put all the snacks on the coffee table and the drinks in the fridge. I got a ridiculous amount of vodka. We hadn't talked much all day so I hadn't been able to assess what kind of day he'd had.

I got some work done while I waited but I got lost in work and it was a little after 4:30 when I paid any attention to the time. I saved my work and pushed away from my desk. I told myself that I was going to get in the shower at four so I could be out before Harry got home and he'd have hot water for a shower if he wanted one. I've obviously failed that plan.

I waited for the water to warm and left my clothes on the floor. The water felt so nice as it fell down my body. I wet my hair and just stood under the stream. My muscles relaxed for the first time all day and I could feel the stress washing off my body and dripping down the drain.

I'd been so in my head that I hadn't heard the door open or seen a shadow through the curtain. I did, however, hear the curtain being pulled back. I opened my eyes when his arms wrapped around my shoulders and he kissed right behind my ear.

"I see you've decided to steal all the hot water." He kissed down my neck. I turned in his arms to look up at him. He followed a drop of water slide down my side of my face with a small smile. I snaked my arms around his waist and let my head rest on his chest.

He turned us around so he was standing under the water. He let me go and let his head fall under the water, running his hands through it.

"I see you've decided to intrude on my shower." I pulled away to watch him. His eyes were closed. Some water dripped from his forehead and down his face. He looked lost in the water, his face was relaxing more the longer he stood there. One drop fell down the bridge of his nose and dropped to his lips, sliding down his neck and collided with a few more on his chest before it disappeared. He looked beautiful like this.

A smile crept to his face. He pushed his hair back with his hands one more time and wiped his face off before letting his hands fall to his sides. He tilted his head down and brought his face closer to mine. "I didn't think you'd mind too much. Was I wrong?" I shook my head and connected our lips.

His hands trailed down my back, fingers dancing over my wet skin as they fell. They stopped at the bottom of my spine and he pushed me into him a little too rough. His back hit the wall when our bare chests pressed together and our faces fell under the water. He let his hands explore my body, having never touched it while it was wet before.