Surprise

Jungkook woke up to a light bit of light around him as he blinks his eyes fully conscious and looks around to see the place with wide eyes. He was kidnapped! The place looked like a castle....wait why was he not at a warehouse were most victims are tied and tortured. Suddenly he heard wolves howling.

The man not understanding what to do started to panic and shouting for help not letting his guard down due to the fact that someone was around him.

Suddenly the handcuffs on his wrists clicked as the younger reached to his hands looking at them just to see them sliding of his wrists as suddenly the whole place lights up.

The younger looked in shock and fear as he got a better view of the place. He was in a big room with beautiful antiques everywhere. He gets up from the chair as he walks over getting a better view of everything. He smiled looking at a beautiful heart locket with a small note beside it.

The note read:
Click the locket and it will guide u to your next destination

He sighed. He had nowhere to go so he clicked the locket when a small map was shown on it. He figured out himself as the purple dot and his next destination to be a small blue dot which didn't seem far away.

 He figured out himself as the purple dot and his next destination to be a small blue dot which didn't seem far away

He puts the locket around his neck as he starts walking towards his destination. As he walks he looks around completely amazed by the beautiful pieces of art hanging everywhere.

He saw a beautiful picture of a father and a son from old times with another man his arms wrapped around them? He didn't know why but it reminded it of him and Taehyung. He smiled when suddenly he heard some foot steps coming towards him.

He quickly looked behind just to see a person with a mask looking at him with a knife coming towards him. He backs away when he saw a sword hanging on the wall.

He grabbed as the air got tense.

The younger having no skills stabbed the man looking at him with horror. He drops the sword as the marble floor started to get covered with dark red blood.

He drops the sword and ran away just to see a locket but in blue colour. He picked up quickly pressing the middle just to see a door way opening up. It looked historical as the walls were stone caves.

He was really scared when he killed the mysterious man so he went in thinking that more will attack him after they find a man with blood covered sword just a little faraway from his body.

He enters the place which suddenly lights up in a beautiful purple colour. He looked around surprised to see pictures of Taemin and him when he was a baby. There were different pictures of the younger's past when the pictures changed as he walked forward.

Now it was pictures of Taemin,him and Taehyung. He tried not to tear up but the tears automatically started to fall. Finally he walked out of the memory lane and everything was dark again.

"SURPRISE" everyone shouts coming out of their hiding places.

The younger was so overwhelmed that he stepped backward with tears falling from his eyes. That was when he felt familiar arms wrapping around him. He looks at Taehyung who smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you" he said as he hugged the older tightly taking everyone even Taehyung with surprise.

"Jungkook I wanted to give this surprise to you because....I love you and I can't imagine a single day without you or Taemin...I never believed in love but you make me feel special and worthy that I have someone to care for and that someone cares for me....Everyone made me feel like I was heartless and told me that a stone heart only breaks into pieces it can never melt but you are the one who did u made me believe in love......so Jeon Jungkook please my boyfriend!" He said as he got on his knees taking out a beautiful ring as Jungkook cried still not believing.

"It's a yes" Jimin said backing up his best friend as the younger was crying unable to answer.

Taehyung gently slides the ring on the younger's finger and got up to hug him which he happily accepted finally being able to cry peacefully in the older's chest who rubbed his back.

The others left giving the two some space as the two enjoyed being in each other's company.

TBC hope you enjoy
This is a long chapter
I purple you💜