Chapter 39 - Living A Lie

"Dont tell me you..." He couldn't continue. "That wasn't part of the plan. We get him exposed and get convicted."

Yoongi lifted his head and nodded. "He's gone." He said making Jay shiver in fear.

"Convicted how? He can bail himself and free himself just fine!" Hoshi yelled at Lee Joon. "This world is better off without him. He's miserable anyway. He lost his daughter, his wife is dead. He killed so many people and damaged so many families." He pushed Lee Joon.

He didn't agree with these people, but there's nothing he could do now. He just went to Jay who was trembling and muttering nonsense in shock and fear.

"It's over Jongseong." Lee Joon pulled Jay towards him. "You can go home now. You can go back to normal now." But what is normal? Police are still after him. They must think he escaped. They can charge him with another offence. He might really go to jail now.

He took Jay to the motorcycle and drove him to the main road, then disappeared along with the others. Jay walked the streets dumbfounded. He was like a crazy person walking on the streets.

Yoongi on the other hand drove to Mt. Carmen with his bloody attire and raised his hands. Upon seeing him, the guards grabbed ahold of him and took him to his old room. His old psychiatrist paid him a visit right away.

"Oh, hello there." He waved his bloody hands. "I finally killed him." He chuckled.

"Kill? Why?" His Doctor asked.

"I escaped one last time to kill him, but he offered me money to restart. I thought restarting was a good choice, but I was never satisfied. So now I killed him. I can finally die happy." He said and laugher louder.

"Have you fucking lost your mind?" His Psychiatrist asked in disbelief. He was offered to restart and was out there for a few year. Why did he attempt to kill again?

"According to my last psych evaluation from you, yes, I have lost my mind." He laughed again which sent chills on his Psychiatrist, making him stand up and escape the room, leaving Yoongi laughing to himself.

Jay on the other hand was found by Sangman, grabbing him to the side on an alley. "Kid! What are you doing walking around like this?" He asked but Jay couldn't make a word out of his mouth.

Looked at him terrified. "Answer me! Why aren't you at Baekho's house? They're still looking for you." He made his voice louder so he could be heard but it didn't help Jay. He was just as confused as earlier.

"Well, I need to go to the hospital." He said then placed his baseball cap on Jay, dragging him like a zombie, to the hospital where Kaeun just made a delivery.

Jay seems like his soul has been sucked by a dementor. He's not speaking, won't move unless he's being dragged.

Sangman was holding a bag with all of Kaeun's paraphernalia and then went to the Neonatal ICU with Jay to see the baby. "Han Jisung!" He said as if the baby could hear him and waved his hand.

He recalled the first time he was ever here. It was the best part of his life.

Until it wasn't.

He cried and leaned on Jay's shoulders. "Why is Heeseung so kind and thoughtful? How could a sociopath be just as desirable as him?" He cried.

Jay heard Heeseung's name and came to his senses. "Heeseung hyung isn't a sociopath. Until the end, he didn't shoot any people dead. He even asked his father to let you live." He muttered.

"But Heeseung, he murdered my first child." Sangman told Jay.

"What?!" Jay exclaimed.

"It is why we couldn't have another child while he's still around." Sangman told Jay.