CH 12

*By now, you should know this story is full of badly explained battles. Its FNAF world, after all.*

The grass was blue and the sky was not like the others. The sky was always full of stars and seemed like it was night all the time. Blue fireflies always hang around the giant leaves of the bushes near the pond. The pond was also neon blue, an unrealistic color but it matched perfectly with the scene around it. The calm wind blew through the short grass, making the whooshing sound. 

Golden appeared right next to the edge of the land, near the pond. He inhaled the fresh and cool air and then proceeded to sit down, relaxing his body. He was trying to meditate to restore his mana, as it was the only known way to quickly regenerate it. He had to be fast, so he could get back to his team and finish this battle they have fought for over 30 years.

He took in the view of the pond. The night sky was truly a blessing to see.

Someone tapped on his shoulder, which startled Golden since he wasn’t expecting anyone to be here. He turned around, floating above the ground and preparing himself for a fight. But when he saw it was just another animatronic, he lowered his guard.

It was The Puppet. She was a floating humanoid animatronic that was very thin and noodle-like. She had two fingers with one thumb, but they were pretty slim and freaky looking. Her face had a big smile on it, her cheeks having a rosy red on them. Her eyes were just white dots inside a black eye socket, just like Golden’s eyes. She had a round face. She seemed to be friendly, at least.

“Golden?” She asked in disbelief.

“Marionette.” Golden said, acknowledging her existence. 

“I thought you were dead.” Marionette said. She touched his shoulder just in case he wasn’t an illusion or whatnot. 

“I’m starting to think I was dead, but I was revived somehow.” Golden said, desencing himself closer to the surface of the water of the pond. 

Marionette was levitating above the blue grass, her slow movements were calm and careful. The wind pushed the grass under her once again, and it gave off that calming effect on both of the animatronics here. Golden had one leg higher than the other, and he was levitating above the pond, near the intersection of land and water. The starry night sky enhanced the relaxing factor in the area, and the fireflies were just a bonus. It was so peaceful here, as the only things that could be heard was the water moving.

“Either way, it’s good to see you again.” Marionette said.

“I need to prepare for something. I didn’t sign up for it, but it looks like I’ll have to help them.” Golden said.

“Help who? Fredbear or something?” Marionette said as a joke.

“He needs me to teleport him and his crew to Pinwheel Circus.” Golden said.

“Did I mention that you were able to move and talk now?” Marionette asked.

“I am a little nervous. I haven’t teleported that many people before.” Golden continued, ignoring her question. 

“I thought you only teleported yourself?” Marionette asked. “And when did you get so powerful?”

“I’m not powerful. I’m just an average person like you. That’s why I’m a little nervous about teleporting around 7 people or so.” Golden said, sighing in an attempt to relieve himself. 

“You’ll do fine. Just stay calm, and you’ll be able to do it. The tension will be more heavier than when just teleporting yourself, but if you manage to stay calm and focus, you’ll be able to cast spells unimaginable. Don’t ask me how I know this.” Marionette said, giving him advice.