CH 9

____

Nightmare Freddy’s breathing was peacefully paced, slow and calm. He was laying down on his back on the trunk. His knees were bent so his feet could touch the ground, since the trunk was not large enough for him. His large hands were wrapped around the Golden Freddy plush that was left for him. 

A mysterious wind flew past Nightmare Freddy’s ears, making them move slightly. Then he woke up abruptly, jumping up to his feet, wondering what happened. He looked at the plush in his hands, realizing that Golden had left him. He sighed, kind of sad that Golden just up and left him.

He probably thought that I was being weird. Nightmare Freddy thought. 

Then he looked in front of him, realizing that there was someone literally right in front of him. It was Lolbit with Bonnie right behind her. She hand her hand out like she was about to touch his leg to wake him up. Nightmare Freddy rubbed his eyes.

Ugh, these kids. He thought. He audibly growled with frustration, confused on why they were here. 

Lolbit and Bonnie smiled nervously as N. Freddy got up, towering over them. He was about to grab them with his claws but Lolbit quickly held out her hands in defense and started explaining.

“Wait wait wait!” She shouted, trying to stay calm. “We’re here because we have a question.” 

“I ain’t got any time left for questions!” Nightmare Freddy said, sounding grumpy. He placed the Golden Freddy plush on the trunk behind him. He was woken up in a weird way, and he didn’t want this day to get any weirder!

“It’s about you and Fredbear.” Lolbit quickly said. Nightmare Freddy raised his eyebrow, kind of interested in what she had to say. “And Springbonnie.”

“Oh?” N. Freddy wondered, lowering his guard. He sat back down on the trunk, the Golden Freddy plush getting squished from his weight. He listened intently for their question, wondering why and how these kids knew about their past relationship.

Lolbit and Bonnie waited to see if N. Freddy was gonna suddenly attack them, but when he just sat there, Lolbit continued. Lolbit and Bonnie lowered their guards as well. 

“We were wondering what happened to Springbonnie.” Lolbit said, exhaling slowly. She was trying to calm herself. “Were you and Fredbear involved in it?”

“What do I get for answering this question?” N. Freddy asked, trying to get a deal out of this.

“Nothing…?” Lolbit said nervously, wondering why he would ask that.

“Then I’m saying nothing as well.” Nightmare Freddy said while smirking, trying to pressure them. He wanted a deal.

“Then what do you want?” Lolbit asked, nervous about what he was going to say.

“I want Bonnie.” He said, glancing at him. Bonnie tried to hide even further behind Lolbit, scared of what he was gonna do. Then N. Freddy realized how weird that sounded. “I mean as giving him a nightmare mark.”

“This was a bad idea.” Bonnie said, finally having second thoughts about this. He felt his stomach twist, knowing they put themselves in this situation.

“Sorry but I can’t let you do that to Bonnie.” Lolbit said, feeling pressured. 

N. Freddy looked around, trying to find out if someone was here with them and they were just decoys. Of course, no one came with these two. He realized that he can take these two down by himself. 

“Please tell us what happened.” Lolbit said, trying to reverse the cards here. 

“Why should I?” Nightmare Freddy asked.