CH 2

Freddy and his gang were walking down the forestry path in the bright sun. It was afternoon. There was a tree that was off the road that seemed out of place as if someone had been sitting there previously. Definitely not Fredbear's hiding place.

Freddy was a brown bear, having two round ears on the top of his head and a black top hat. His teeth were perfectly white, and his eye color was blue. He had a black nose. Just like Fredbear, he had four fingers and three toes, which were enough to get him around. Freddy held a mic in his right hand, putting it close to his face as if he was going to talk into it all the time. Everyone in his group knew he wasn't a normal animatronic.

As they moved down the road, some loud shuffling came from the trees, causing the group to look directly at where the noise was coming from. Two conveniently placed trees that had enough space for anyone to walk through, and so were the trees behind those ones. It was like a pathway into the forest but there was no given path on the road. The path between the conveniently placed trees actually had led to the Cursed Hollows, a wretched place full of horrors.

Freddy stopped to look at it, which made Nightmare Bonnie bump into him by accident. Toy Chica and Funtime Foxy stopped walking as well, wondering if someone would run out of the tree path.

Just as Freddy was about to turn his head, someone came rushing through the two trees, a blue bunny that held a red guitar. He crashed right into Freddy, causing them both to fall over. Because of the momentum that Bonnie had picked up, he flew onto the other side of the road back into the grass, sending a loud crash through the forest.

Toy Chica immediately went to help Freddy up while Nightmare Bonnie stared at Bonnie with an angry expression. Funtime Foxy grabbed Nightmare Bonnie's shoulder, making him look at him. Funtime Foxy told him to calm down and Nightmare Bonnie grunted before putting down his claws. Bonnie, on the other hand, still having tears in his eyes, had turned around on the ground, using his hand as a stand as he looked at the others with fear. He quickly picked up his guitar and ran back into the forest on the opposite side of which he came from. This all happened within a quick time frame; 6 seconds.

Freddy held his head with his mic in his hand, a little disoriented from what happened. Toy Chica gave him a cupcake, and Freddy motioned his hand to tell her he was ok.

"What was that about?" Nightmare Bonnie scoffed, kind of annoyed at Bonnie. He had the urge to run after him and beat him up.

"Where is his group?" Toy Chica asked, looking back at the two conveniently placed trees.

"Yeah, why is he alone?" Funtime Foxy asked.

"Maybe something happened back at home." Freddy said, dusting his legs off. His eyes flashed as if he had made up his mind on the choices he could have done here, such as actions, emotions, and thoughts.

"No?" Toy Chica said, confused. "He just ran out of the Cursed Hollows. Maybe he's seen something ghostly in there?"

As they discussed Bonnie's mysterious actions, Bonnie was running to the snowfields, which Fredbear was trying to lead him to in the beginning. Every thought in his mind was only telling him to get stronger, stop crying, keep going, and you can do this. He wiped his tears off his cheek as he ran at full speed through the trees as if he was in a Naruto episode.

*ANIME MUSIC ON FULL BLAST*

_____

...

Fredbear coughed before gasping for air. He quickly sat up from the bed and opened his eyes. He felt anew, probably because of the medi-drone floating above his head. He remembered that his body was ripped open by the rock note, and quickly checked his body by using his hands and looking down, trying to feel for holes. For some reason, there were no holes nor any scratches, as if he had not taken damage at all. Although, there was a mark of where the rock note had hit him, like a scar. He looked at the medi-drone, which stared at him with its large eyes.