*WHAT WAS IN THE CUP*

Start from the beginning

"Giles!" I said his name loudly. Nothing. I leaned over him. "Giles!" I called again. He didn't move or ever flench in his sleep. I touched his stomach. "Giles!" Now the panic was for another reason. I started screaming for Dutch. I ran to the top of the stairs and screamed so hard my head pounded. His head popped around the corner. "Now!" I went back inside the room and paced. He busted inside and stopped when he saw Giles. "He won't wake up!" 

I heard gasps from the door. I slammed it shut. Dutch was shaking him violently, but Giles wasn't moving or making noise. My heart was pounding in my chest, painfully hard. I turned around and pushed back the crowd at the door. 

"It's time for you to leave, thank you.! WALKER, RYKER,SERGE" I kept pushing bodies down the stairs. I saw Johnny come to me first. Then the others at mostly the same time. "There has been an unexpected event. Would you please help everyone find the exits." Stephanie was at the bottom step.  "Hey Steph, I'm really sorry to ask, but could you get the cheerleaders, and find my friends and pick up the trash? Bags are under the sink. I wouldn't ask if I didn't have to, And I'll make it up to you." 

I didn't wait for her to answer. I ran back to Giles. He was kind of awake. His eyes were rolling back in his head. He has making grunting noises.  I'd seen that before, those eyes, the slack face. He looked like....my brother. "Shit" I had no idea where my phone was. "Dutch I need a phone." He put a phone in m palm. I knew several numbers by heart.  My mom and I took classes to help with my brother's addiction. Unfortunately part of that was to prepare if you got stranded by your family member. 

"He needs a Dr. I think he's been." I cut him off. I didn't want him to say it.  I walked out into the hall to call for help. I walked to the steps and paced back and forth. 

"I know, I'm calling for help." I waited a thousand year for an answer. "Hey I'm sorry it's late but I need your help. I have an urgent need for quiet medical care for someone who has been.....compromised without consent and..." There was a gasp on the other end. "Not me, but someone I love. " I cleared my throat." Also the patient is male so I think that weighs in on important information."  

"Alright, I'll be there in about fifteen minutes. Make sure the back door is open."  The line went dead. I felt like my throat was closing up, my breath was so shallow. I went back in and Giles was sitting up holding on to the Dutch. 

"I have to do one more thing and help will be here in fifteen." Dutch grabbed my hand. 

"Send me Steph, Please." I nodded.  I shot down the stairs and was surprised the the group at the door was shrinking. "Lock the door on your way out! Thank you, I'll make it up to you!" I shouted at the entire football team. Who had everyone rounded up and  was filing out the door. I darted through rooms to find Steph. She was filling a bag with cups and bottles. "Hey Dutch needs you. Upstairs in last door on the left." I search for Deanna. She was in the backyard. "Hey, can you take like ten minutes and get everyone out and leave the back door open? Thank you" 

Again I did stay for an answer. Finally I could stay in the room with Giles and not worry about something being destroyed or getting him in trouble. He was still really wobbly but he was sitting up on his own. Dutch had covered his lap with a hoodie. It felt too familiar to look at him, to see the way his eyes looked, his skin. The sway of his body. 

"Who would do this?" I couldn't imagine anyone doing that to him. Not Giles. Dutch looked at me. He looked so torn between emotions. I could see it all. Fear, anger, worry, confusion. I was feeling the same. "Why?" 

"There is only one person I can think off." Dutch sounded murderous.  But we didn't get a chance to answer. I heard footsteps on the stairs. I opened the door. The loving worn face was serious. She looked at me for a second but moved past to Giles. Dr. Albross followed. He was a retired army surgeon. His weathered ebony face clean shaven . His greying hair was still high and tight. Old habits.