I lead him to the couch and make him sit beside me. As I was about to sit beside him, he pulled me on his lap. I encircled my arms around his neck and hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"Now tell me..Why were you crying? " I pulled my face from the crook of his neck and looked at him when he asked me.

Tears welled up again in my eyes when I looked in his coffee brown deep orbs which are looking at me with concern. He tuck the loose strand behind my ear and waiting for me to speak while looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry pushing you away in morning. Not in just morning but from last month too. I was so deep drawn in my own sorrow that I didn't realize that you are also going to the same phase. You also lost your baby, our baby."

"You don't ha..."

I put my hand on his mouth stopping him to complete his sentence.

"No Siddharth, Please let me say today. Today I want to share my all pain and sorrow with you." Tears fell down from my eyes when I was letting my heart, my emotions and pain, in front of him. I cupped his face with my palm and said, " I can see your pain, longing in your eyes, I can see how lonely you were feeling but I was so drawn in my own sorrow that I ignore you and push you away. How could I not see that you also needs me as much as I need you. We always share our pain, sorrow and tough time together, then why not this? Siddharth, I love you..I love you so much and I can't live if you also leave me." I choked in my own tears and broke into sobs.

"It was hurting when you pushed me away. I want to take you in my warm embrace and tell you how much I am missing our baby. How much I am miss, talking to him. It could my little princess, who exactly look like you and I will spoil her with all gifts and princess dresses, because she was her papa's princess. I was feeling so lonely that I wanted to rest my head in your lap and wanted to sleep like a baby." He said while looking deep into my eyes. A tear drop from his left eye when he was looking at me. First time, after that day, he pulled the mask down and let me see his vulnerable state.

"Preeti...I promise I will give you as much as baby you want but never ever push me away from you. No matter what happened in our life, I will never leave you and you also promise me, you never let anyone come between us, not even our children."
He said while directly looking into my eyes like he cam see my soul through my eyes. I can see love in his eyes but his eyes holding the possessiveness also.

I leaned down and kissed on his eyes while sucking the unshaded tear which he was holding.

"I promise, I will never push you." I said while moving to his other eyes and kissed on it. His grip tightened on my waist and he took a sharp breath.

"I promise, I will never let anyone come between us, not even our children." I cupped his face, bent his face and kissed on his forehead.

I looked into his eyes and he was looking at me with love. He cupped my right cheek and leaned down. I closed my eyes and leaned to his touch when he kissed on my forehead. I again feel protected and love under the warmth of his arms.

I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly while he also hugged me tightly by my waist. We both sit there like that under each others warmth. None of us said anything but our hearts talking to each other and after a long time I felt a weight lifted from my chest, I feel light like a feather and a saw new rays of hope in our life.

"Preeti..."

"Hmmm.." I hummed while nuzzling my face more in the crook of his neck.

"I'm hungry. I didn't have anything since morning." I gasped, after pulling myself from the crook of his neck and looked at him with shock.