τняєє

Seated next to Allen, Lisa took a bite of her croissant

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Seated next to Allen, Lisa took a bite of her croissant. She had tried to talk to the reptile but he seemed to have become shy while entering the train.

She was looking through the window. She never went outside the school's gate and she was looking forward to it. The headmaster didn't want her to go out, considering how she was the only human in his school, but she quickly made him change his mind.

She had dressed up for the occasion : she had put on her favorite pair of jeans on top of fishnets and a loose, long-sleeved t-shirt, as well as a fake leather belt which completed her look. She even put on a black beanie. She had also put on make-up, did her eyebrows and drew a thick line of eyeliner, had chosen her favorite highlighter, sprayed herself with raspberry-scented perfume. And Allen had noticed, because she usually never put this much effort in her outfit. He had complimented her, but now, he didn't even dare to look at her.

"Are you planning on saying something ? If not I'll just put on my earphones."

Allen gulped. As much as he wanted to go out with her, he wasn't prepared for the real thing and being next to her was intimidating. She was several inches smaller than him, but the vibe she gave off was far too strong for him. She had a daring gaze and the attitude of a lioness.

Lisa wasn't just a small animal, he hadn't noticed before but she was far more than that. She was une femme. A real one.

"I'm sorry. Is there somewhere you want to go ?"

She made it seem as if she hadn't thought of it before then answered :

"Maybe we could go shopping and then eat. What about you ? Did you want to do something ?"
"I guess shopping would be nice," he agreed. "Are you okay with a carnivore's diet ?"

Lisa nodded with a smile.

"Have you got a specific place in mind ?"

The reptile nodded and went to reach for her hand to help her stand when the train stopped at the station. She thanked him and followed him out of the wagon.

"Is there a shop you like here ?"

Lisa was about to answer when she realized she didn't know any store.

"I've never been to the city to be honest, so not for now."
"Well there's one my sister really likes, I could take you there if you'd want."
"That would be lovely, thanks !"

Allen smiled at her, even if he still had this feeling she was much stronger than him, seeing her outside of school made him happy.

Lisa was feeling great too, even though he could sometimes be too clingy.

"So... you're a part of the photography club, right ?"
"Not really," she admitted. "I'm sort of a model."

He nodded.

He could only imagine how beautiful she looked on tape, but he was sure they were amazing.

"I guess being the only human in the school played a great role, I'm not really pretty."

Allen almost choked hearing her say that : what did she mean she wasn't really pretty ? She was putain de magnifique.

"Do you really think they only asked you do model for them because you're a human ?"

Lisa was caught off guard, not prepared for this question.

"Yeah, I- I guess."
"Please don't ever say you're not pretty again, have you ever looked in a mirror ?"

Lisa was about to answer but he didn't let her the time to. He got more and more heated as he continued to speak.

"Everyone will agree with me on this one, but you truly are beautiful. So please, never think otherwise again."

Lisa's cheeks got red as she realized what the reptile just said to her and she held on his hand tighter.

Maybe... just maybe... he wasn't that bad.

 he wasn't that bad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

《◇》

Heyy :)
How was your week ? Are you all okay ?

I've been doing fine :) Even though school's kinda stressing me

This week's chapter came in early :) I guess I could post more than a chapter per week if I get the chance to, that'd be great !

Thanks for reading <3

Une femme = a woman
Putain de magnifique = fucking gorgeous

ϐιτє мє | ϐєαѕταяѕजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें