τωєиτγ

Lisa groaned as she made her way through Juno's fan-club

Lisa groaned as she made her way through Juno's fan-club. Lately, the she-wolf had gotten more and more popular, to her disapointment. She couldn't believe this many people got fooled by her.

Well, not that it mattered anyway. She couldn't care less, that made less people who worry about her business.

And less people to comment her more and more improper outfits, outisde of the school's uniform. This time, she wore a long - way too long for her - white shirt, stolen from Louis' closet, under a black corset. The shirt was half open and she had nothing under it, letting the wind fondle her ass. And the heels of her thigh high boots were slamming against the concrete ground.

"And where are you going dressed that way on a Friday evening ?" her dorm mother asked. She didn't care to answer. She walked out of the school's gate, one hand on the bridle of her handbag and the other holding her smartphone, constantly checking the time to see if she wasn't late.

She started walking faster, almost running, when she saw the car parked in front of the school, a bit farther from the main entry. Louis was waiting for her there, standing against the hot steel, bathing in the sun's light.

He waved and put his cigarette away as she got closer, he lightly embraced her then opened the car's door, she rushed in the vehicle to which the deer followed. He stomped on the cigarette butt before totally going in and closing the door.

"Are you finally finished all this Shishigumi shit ?" Lisa's tired voice asked, wondering why she hadn't seen a lion yet. Normally, one of them would be waiting for her directly at the gate and would escort her to the car.

The window between the front and the back of the car lowered and she heard Agatha's joyful voice answering. "Negative chief !" She smiled at the exclamation, enjoying the youngster's energy.

He was the nicest of all these felines, she liked his jokes a lot. One thing she didn't like was how he seemed to also be the youngest of them all and got himslef involved in all this mafia stuff. "Hi Agatha, nice to see you !" she answered nonetheless.

It was nice, don't misunderstand it. But if he got the chance to quit, she wished he would take it.

She suddenly yawned and won a glare from Louis, because she usually was very lively when they met. After all, this was the moment she thrived for all week and she wouldn't miss it for anything.

"Sorry, had a rough week." She shifted stances. "You would know if you hadn't left." The deer rolled his eyes and turned around to face the window.

"When are you leaving ?" He asked. Lisa pretended she didn't know what he was talking about for a few seconds, before sighing and answering. "In a few months. At the end of next semester at best. They want me back for my birthday."

"Will you come back to Cherryton after ? You still have to finish high school." Her mom would probably say there are schools at home. "I don't know."

Not like she would rather stay here for her birthday, she misses her family. But she's also sure she'd miss her fellow classmates. And Bill, a small voice inside her head cried.

She started tearing up, these last months had made her so much more vulnerable to her feelings. Louis ignored the water droplets running down her face, as he didn't know what else to do.

But she would have liked him to reassure her, even if she didn't know why she was afraid in the first place. Just telling her it would be alright would be enough. But he didn't.

"We have a special guest tonight," he taught her. "But I'm afraid I can't attend, I have something else planned. You'll have to go alone. With the lions, I mean." 

Lisa's eyes widened, if she were to go alone with the lions, that probably made this was business. Implying the black market or the Shishigumi, in any way possible.

"No. Don't make me do this, I won't be a business partner as good as you," she tried persuading him. She really didn't want to do it, she was worried about what would happen if she were to involve herself with the gang.

"This isn't about business, don't worry. This is just a friendly meeting."

The last sentence made the brunette sigh in relief, earning a chuckle from Agatha, who was listening from the front seat. He suddenly stopped the car. "You're here boss." And Lisa was left all alone as the deer exited the vehicle.

"Would you mind if I turned on the radio ?" She threw a glance to the fur she could see, getting everywhere on the fake-leather seats. "Not at all Agatha, do as you please when we're alone."

And then everything went silent again, with the exception of some famous tracks playing in the background.