τєи

Lisa and her friends had entered the theater a while ago and the play was already started

Lisa and her friends had entered the theater a while ago and the play was already started. Bill was on the scene and it was the moment his enemy stepped on the planking.

It was that wolf. She was surprised because she had never seen him train with the other actors before, but the surprise quickly turned to frightfulness when she saw the way he walked. It was terrifying, he had this determined look in his eyes and the atmosphere suddenly got tense.

As Adler - well, Bill - was talking, Legoshi's hand rose and hit the tiger's face. Bill got projected to the other side of the scene and hit the ground with a loud noise. Lisa was so tense she was ready to jump and run to him at any moment, she was ready to hit that fucking wolf if she needed to. She didn't learn karate for nothing, after all.

It was only one year worth of training but still, she would put it to use if needed.

Legoshi sat on his lap and punched him again. She had never seen this play, but she could definitely tell this wasn't in the script. Adler's skull went flying, Bill got punched another time. Lisa couldn't believe her eyes.

Firstly because they normally aren't allowed to spill any blood on the scene and second because of the violence the wolf put into his punches. She wasn't sure if the other people could feel it, but each time Bill received another blow she felt the air move.

The other students started whispering in front of the scene before their eyes, no one knew what was happening.

Suddenly Bill stood back up, his hand stopping the wolf's one as he was about to hit him one more time. Bill hugged Legoshi, his back to the public, so that no one could see the wolf's body. He continued to recite his text and Legoshi's body fell to the ground.

The play went on with the sudden apparition of Louis and as soon as the curtains fell, Lisa rose up from her seat and ran backstage. She had to make sure Bill was okay after the hits he took.

She pushed away the other drama club members and searched around for him. She turned to one of the girls of the drama club she had already talked with :

"Do you know where Bill is ?"

Her voice sounded worried and she quickly told her what she knew.

"Him and Legoshi were called to Louis' office, you should check there first."

Lisa nodded and ran off to where she thought this damn office was, after a some seconds of franctically searching everywhere, she finally found them. She almost jumped on Bill and dug her face into his chest.

"Thank God, you're okay !"

He lowered his head to look at her and smiled.

"You came ? I couldn't see you in the crowd."
"Of course ! You asked me to !"

His fur smelt like blood, and she couldn't help but notice the bandages wrapped around Legoshi were tainted with a brownish red.

"What was that ? Don't tell me it was scripted !"

Legoshi looked awkward, he was rubbing the side of his head with his hand. His eyes were avoiding hers.

"He had some of your blood," he admitted. "At least, human blood."

Lisa furrowed her brows and threw a quick glance to Bill's face.

"I know that. Three days ago I cut myself with a can and Bill helped me cover up the wound with his shirt so it got stained. I guess it isn't fully cleaned yet."

Legoshi nodded his head and hurried his way to Louis' office. She turned back to Bill and crossed her arms.

She looked angry. Not because Legoshi had smelt blood, but because the tiger had made her lie.

"Now, I know this isn't the t-shirt you wore today. Tell me what this blood thing is."

She held his arm tight in his hand, as tight as she could actually. Bill winced in pain.

"And don't even try to lie."

《◇》

《◇》

Hey guys !

Two or three days ago we hit one thousand reads and I wanted to thank you all ! ❤️ I'm really glad to see you all enjoy this story and some of you are ready to show it !
It makes me smile a lot when I see people adding this to their reading list, commenting or voting on each chapter !

Also don't hesitate to do it as it just shows me you like the story and motivates me even more !

Lots of love this week again ! ❤️