иιиє

"Would you be, per any chance, interested in that tiger ?"

Lisa smirked and turned away from him, walking towards the soda vending machine.

"Your fancy ass would like to know, huh ?"

She had never liked Louis that much. They had the same feeling towards herbivores, but being put in the same basket as him upsetted her. Probably because he always looked this superior. Always ahead of others.

"I don't think Bill is the right guy for a human."

She frowned. Her first clenched around her food. Who was he to tell her that ? Was he a 'right guy' ? All this stuff made her want to puke. It was her own putain de vie and she had the right to make her own putain de choix. Fuck.

"I'm also still capable of choosing my men. And that's funny coming from you, Mister I- fuck-a- bunny- behind -everyone's- back- especially- my- father's."

He looked rather shocked, and he didn't know how she could've learnt that. Aside from Haru telling her, of course, but seeing how shy she was, this wasn't even an option. Was she a spy or something ?

"Also, she tried hooking up with that wolf guy in the drama club a few days ago. Sorry love, it seems like you're not the only one in her heart."

Louis was hurt by her words, but not because of what Haru had done. He knew she liked to sleep around, this was why they met in the first place, but because it came from Lisa, who was a complete outsider to their relationship. It hurt she knew this when they weren't this close.

He also didn't like people being implied in his private life without him having his word to say.

"Sorry," she realized. "I shouldn't have said that. This was mean."
"It's okay."

Louis shook his head and waved her goodbye without adding anything else.

She sighed. She may had gone too far this time. He wasn't tender either but she hoped we wouldn't hold a grudge against her. She took her drink and she went back to Bill without looking back, feeling kind of guilty of her behavior.

"You talked to Louis ? What did he want ?"

Lisa smiled weakly in front of his worried face.

"Nothing, just checking if I'm doing okay. Being the only human in the school and such..."

She wasn't this good of a liar but she couldn't do anything else. He didn't have to know everything in her life, and this was a private conversation. Especially because it was with Louis and because of what she told him. He didn't need to know that.

"I see."

Bill nodded and took a sip of Lisa's coke can. His ears moved in a weird way and she laughed, seeing his reaction.

"That's my drink," she chuckled. "Should I have took you one ?"

He quickly answered by a simple "no" and taking another sip. She took a bite of her food and winked at him.

"Well maybe there's something else you'd like to drink."

He choked on the coke he was drinking and started coughing, slapping his chest vividly. She was laughing, as loud as she could be, in front of the struggling tiger.

"Stop saying things like that, geez ! I was drinking !"

Another wink.

"Or maybe I should punish you to make you understand ?"

It was his this time. He had a special smile on his lips, one she had never seen before. The one of a predator playing with its prey.

And she realized she had been playing with fire all this time. She didn't like what this smirk implied, because it meant he somehow saw her as his prey.

But she couldn't care less.

She was the one who had Bill wrapped around her finger. She definitely did. Still, he could easily bite it off with those carnivore teeth of his. Take a bite and have a taste.

He would have loved to have a taste of her. In every way he could think of. He knew some dealers amongst his upper-classmen but none of them had human blood because it was so rare. And people said each human's blood tasted different from the others. And this is what made it so amazing. So hard to get your hands on.

Just a drop. It would be enough.

One... Little... Drop.

And Lisa cut herself with the metal of the can.

《◇》

《◇》

I know this is absolutely out of context but I really liked this gif of Miles Teller (because who wouldn't right ?) And decided to share it with you

Sorry for the lack of update last week, shit happened and I couldn't write a lot so this week's update is on Sunday (and not Monday) 👉👈
Enjoy !

Putain de vie = fucking life
Putain de choix = fucking choices