🥦ch 12: what's done cannot be undone🥦

//okay first things first, if you forgot what happened in the previous chapter,  go and give it a read again or you can just start here . I'm saying that because it's important you remember what happened last to get the real essence of this chapter you might miss a few stuff here and there

A long ass chapter tho,  unexpected twists, hope you like it, and my dear sherlocks,  go on in the comments section about what you think happened!! Happy reading!
Don't forget to vote if you liked it :) next update possibly on Thursday!!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

What's wrong?"Boun said when he saw Fluke standing outside Prem's room, banging his door.

"Phii he's not opening the door. He's been in there since afternoon. Hasn't eaten a thing and he's not even replying.  I'm so scared something might be wrong"

"Fucking hell man! PREM OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!"

But there was still no reply so Boun decided to break the lock with all the force he could
summon.

 When they entered, the boy was lying on his bed, in a white shirt and shorts, looking like he was peacefully sleeping but the closer the two guys went to him, they realised it definitely wasn’t that.

"Prem wake up! Eat something! Why aren't you replying!?"Fluke said as he walked up to him and shook him violently  trying to make him wake up but exclaimed out when he realised his body was burning  , his face and lips were pale and he wasn't even breathing, the little exposed portion of his neck and ears was red and he was lay there lifeless on the bed, unconscious to the calls and touches.

"Phii he's not breathing!"Fluke said panicking as he looked over to Boun who was standing behind him.

"What!? Not breathing!?"

"Phi there's no time for questions! We have to take him to the hospital right now! "Fluke was almost crying in panic.

 He had grown to adore this boy so much in the last two months. it was unbearable for him to see him in that condition.

B

oun rushed over to the unconscious boy and picked him up in his arms.  He could feel the heat  rising and radiating from his body...he was practically burning.  "Fluke please call P'Ohm fast and ask him to get Thanat ready at the ER. We'll be arriving right now. And please don't worry, he'll be fine, look after yourself. too much stress is bad for you now" Boun patted his cheek and Fluke nodded understandingly while the older quickly went downstairs with an unconscious body in his arms with Ohm followed shortly after.

Without further delay, Boun walked over to his car after putting  Prem in the backseat, who was limp and unconscious and barely breathing,  and with Ohm in the passenger seat, they quickly rushed over to the Pack hospital.