"EXTREEEEME!!" Timmy and Gary screamed as Remy was too frozen to do anything.

And Hugo seemed to be the only one enjoying the surfing.

"BIGGER WAVES INCOMING~~!!" Lil' Summer squealed.

From distance the bigger tides were approaching.

'Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off. Please don't fall off!!!!' Were the only reaction of most godchildren.

"And we're going to SWIM in~!" The petite summer fairy giggled.

"Oh, okay—WHAAAAT?!?!" Timmy shrieked as Lil' Summer Maiden grabbed her and Gary's hand.

"On... two...," the tide went closer as she yelled in glee, "THREE~!!"

With that, all godchildren jumped off from their board, diving in a high tides. The black-haired Summer Fairy swam as the children were trying their best to LIVE until they were all washed up to the deserted island, inhaled and exhaled to catch their breath.

"Next is mountain climbing~!"

All kids dropped their jaw in horror. Well, most of them.

And the next was climbing the mountain WITHOUT safety gear.

"This. Is. EXTREME..." Timmy shook a little in fear while still climbing, flinched as pieces of large rocks slid NEXT to her.

"Don't worry...~," Lil' Summer smiled, "this mountain is just a bite prone to land slides~!"

" T-thanks for the notification..." Molly dreaded slightly.

Winston and Sally were sharing one rope to tie another as the girl was a bit stronger compare to red-headed boy. Hugo was annoyed of Remy's quick exhaustion and whining. Arnold flinched as he heard something.

"Guys..., is it just me or this mountain is... shaking...?"

They froze in unison, feeling the rocky landscape quaking wildly.

"Oh no..." They gulped.

Before they could ask their fairies for help, Lil' Summer, with her wand, poofed up a magic where she and the godchildren jumped off from where they were climbing and falling as they screamed. She brought in a soft, slightly bouncy clouds as they were landed on them.

"NEXT~!"

And the third survival game began as the clouds when high up in the sky, Lil' Summer poofed a skydiving gears around each and every godchild.

"Time for SKYDIVING~~!"

The children dreaded as Hugo was the only one seemed to be excited.

"We're gonna die..." Dwight squeaked in fright.

"We DID die." Molly replied.

"Are we in heaven...?" Winston asked timidly.

"I KNEW IT." Sally facepalmed.

And they leaped off from the cloud, tears flowing from their eyes as they let out a frightened scream while the small fairy of Summer let out a delighted squeal.

Meanwhile, in Anti-Fairy World's palace, the children and Lil' Summer Maiden's "extreme fun" were watched by Dark Fairy of Nightmares and Fears, who seemed to enjoying the display from his crystal sphere as he laughed and slammed his hand on a table.

Back to Lil' Summer and the children, all EXTREME fun were concluded with a camp in the savannah of Northern Africa. Timmy was resting with Gary and other godchildren as some were a bit sulky with their first day of Summer—which they wanted to be peaceful—was interrupted by the hyper fairy. Remy had Juandissimo poofed a coat to warm himself.