☄️The End☄️

~ two months later ~

"Ahhhhh!!!" George screamed in fear when he saw Dream come out of no where.

Clay laughed at the sudden reaction he got from George.

"Oh George~ come here baby." He teased George which was still screaming in fear and running for his life.

They were playing man hunt but Dream was hunting George and out smarting him almost every time but George still managed to somehow survive.

George was in the nether fortress when he suddenly got attacked by 2 wither skeletons so he started running but got trapped.

Out of no where Dream mined down the roof and blocked George with the two wither skeletons, leaving him crying out for help but Dream just laughed and watched him die.

"NOOOO!" George screamed.

"Hahaha! I win! Took you long enough to die."

"Ughh!! This isn't fair! I got surrounded by the two wither skeletons! Not fair! I want a rematch!" George shouted.

"No rematch, I won and that's final." Dream said in a sassy voice while cackling.

They were having so much fun. Since they got together and it's been only 2 months, so the future was shining bright for them.

"Anyways, let's go play on the SMP now, since we slept while the festival happened." Dream said making George smile, and forget about man hunt.

"Yeah, we should go on, we haven't been on the SMP for like a month." they both laughed and went to play on the SMP.

~Time skip~

(if you wanna get into the mood when I was writing this listen to this)

They finished filming and George went to Dream's room.

"Hey, baby. Need something?"

"No, I just want a kiss." George looked at Dream with puppy eyes.

"Aww, come here." George went to him, sat on Dream's lap and got a kiss.

"Thank you!" He hugged Clay, and closed his eyes. "I love you." He whispered in Clay's ear making him blush.

"I love you too, baby." Replied, hugging him back with a smile spread across his face.

They stayed like that for a while, till George somehow fell asleep, it was early in the morning and they woke up just to film so it was understandable.

Dream picked up George bridal style and carried him to his bed. They both layed in bed and cuddled.

Dream pulled George closer to himself, placing George's head on his chest and whispered in his ear.

"George, I love you so much, why are you so cute? You're so cute when you smile. I appreciate you. You're the only person I want to talk to when I'm having a bad day. You are perfect in my eyes. You make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. You're so cute when you laugh. I love you for everything you are. I feel so safe with your arms around me." He spoke softly.

"I love you too baby." George replied making Clay realize he listened to everything that Dream said.

"A-ah you heard me.." Dream chuckled

"Yeah, that was cute. I love you too and I  wanna talk to you and only you when I'm having a bad day."

"Aww.. Baby. You're so cute.."

They both hugged really tight while George hid his face in Dream's chest like a dog.

While George was slowly falling sleep once again, Clay was playing and ruffling his hair softly.

He was thinking of both of them in the future, when they would be husband and husband. When they would have a little kid.

Those thoughts really overwhelmed him and made him smile. He started rubbing circles on George's back making him mumble something underneath his breath, while he was still sleeping.

Dream hugged him and closed his eyes trying to fall asleep quietly with him and still not forgetting about the future.

~The end~

A/n: Oh my God. This is the end. I can't even explain how nice it felt to be with everyone in this journey. I'm thankful for everyone who read this book, this was my 2nd one but 1st of Dreamnotfound.

I will never forget this wonderful journey with you my dear readers. I'm sorry this was such a short part but I didn't know what else to write.

I love you all so much! And if you wanna stay with me on the book writing journey then you can go to my account and follow or just read the books that I'll publish.

Thank you all again and goodbye! 💜💜💜

P.S. Happy late Halloween! 🎃🦇🧡🖤