☄️Chapter 3☄️

We went back home and I still couldn't forget the fact that he's in love with someone else. My life is ruined... I'm ruined... Why does my heart sting that bad? I ran to my room, closed the door and locked it.

I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. I had the lockscreen of me and Dream together and the same with home screen. I should just go to bed. I need to film again tomorrow...I went to the bathroom took a quick shower, and put on my sleeping outfit. I went to my bed and looked at my phone. It had a message...

'From 💕Dream💕: Hey George is everything okay? I saw you cry. If you need help or something else I'm here to help you.'

I smiled but I remember him smiling while he was texting someone. And I'm pretty sure he was on tinder texting a girl. I took my phone and shut it off. I don't want anything to do with him. He doesn't love me so why should I love him back? Who am I trying to lie to I love him and I will never stop. He's the reason I'm happy.

Dream POV.

I texted George since I saw him run to his room and slam the door.

Hey George is everything okay? I saw you cry. If you need help or something else I'm here to help you.

He didn't read it. I guess he's mad at me... Gosh I love him. He's so cute when he's mad. I was on tinder at the restaurant texting girls trying to find a girl that would give me advice on flirting since I'm bad at it. Like I mean it but he really did look mad and sad at the same time. Did he see? No he didn't. There's no way. I'll just go get ready to sleep. I went inside the bathroom and got ready to go to sleep. After I got out I still didn't receive a message from George. I was getting worried but I decided to wait for tomorrow. So I went to bed.

~The next day~

George POV.
I heard the alarm go off in Dreams room again. After yesterday I didn't want to talk to him or even see his face. It annoyed me and made me sad. But I had to wake him up. I went to the kitchen and filled up a cup of freezing water and poured it on Dream. He woke up heavily breathing. "What did I tell you about waking me up like that?!" I looked into his eyes and didn't say a thing. I looked away and headed towards the door but Dream stopped me. "Hey why are you sad? Just tell me already!" He started to get mad but I just shook my head and left the room.

Dream stood still and after I left he slammed the door. I broke down. Tears were flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall. It was so hard to not cry when I talked with Dream. Why? Just why? I'll just take a break today, post the edited video and go to Sapnaps place.

I went to my computer and uploaded the video, then I got dressed up and went to the corridor to put my shoes on when I heard Dream talking to someone. I decided I should listen to him. He was talking about LA with Zak again. Zak remembered he doesn't have Sapnap's phone number so he asked Dream to ask Sapnap if he's coming and then I heard Dream hang up and get ready to leave. I sprinted out the front door and ran to Sapnap's place. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to leave since it's a 1 hour drive so I got into a taxi and drove there.

~Time skip~

I got out of the taxi, went to Sapnap's door and knocked on it. He opened it and hugged me tight. "Oh my God! What a surprise George!" I hugged him back and giggled. "Come in! Come in!" I went inside and his house was big! He lives alone but has a bigger house than me and Dream. I went inside and sat down. "So what brings you here George?"

To be continued...
720 words