☄️Chapter 4☄️

"Well... I just missed you.. Hah" Sapnap looked at me weirdly. "That's- that's a total lie. What happened,  tell me." I looked at the ground "Well... I and Dream got into a fight.. A...and I just want to stay somewhere. Is it okay if I stay here, Sapnap..." he looked at me."Yeah sure I mean I have 2 spare rooms so yeah." "Oh and Dream is going to come." Oh okay! I'll just go ma-" "No! He will think something is up. Please just hide me and don't be suspicious." "Okay George, if it makes you happy then I won't do anything suspicious." I nodded, stood up. "Oh yeah. The room, follow me."

Nick went of to the rooms while I followed him. He brought me to a room that was little but I really liked it. "This one, and." he walked off again. The other rooms was right next to the one I liked. It was a bigger one but I didn't quite like big rooms.

"Can I stay in the smaller one?" Nick nodded and brought me to the room. "Well it's not big and I know you like smaller places so yeah. I hope you like it! I'm going to be in the living room if you need anything." Sapnap said turning around and walking away. "Thank you." Smiling I closed the door and sight in a relief.

Going up to the bed and laying down I heard a doorbell. No freaking way... HOW DID HE GET HERE SO FAST?! I ran up to the door to listen. "Heyyyyy Dream! How are you? What brings you here today?" Sapnap said in a weird voice.  "Hey Sapnap, I came here to see you. We need to talk about somethings." Dream replied. " Sure! Come in!" Sapnap got back to his normal voice trying not to act weird.

Then they went to the kitchen. I guess since I heard the kitchen door open. I have great hearing so yeah. I opened my door slowly and walked out. I was right they were in the kitchen. There was a little opening to the kitchen so I hid behind the wall and listened to their conversation.

"So Dream. What do you wanna talk about?" Sapnap asked Dream in a serious tone. "Well first of all do you wanna go and meet Zak, Darryl and others in L.A.?" "HELL YEAH!" instead of saying it in a calm tone he just shouted. "Okay okay and the other question is... Do you know where George is?" I stopped breathing for a second. He cares about me? A lot of question were filling up inside my head and soon I felt butterflies in my stomach. "N-no. Why?" "I know you know where he is. You stutter when you lie, and I just wanna apologize. I've shouted at him, I've been mean and... I- I kinda li-  I just wanna say sorry. On top of that we need to talk in private." Dream sight. I felt bad but he didn't finish the sentence... I kinda li-? Does he like...me? No way. It's not even possible I'm day dreaming over here now haha... I sat down on the ground and almost started crying out loud.

I didn't even care about what they were talking about. He likes someone else and not me. What did I do to deserve this? "Can I stay?" Those words Dream said hit me and I jumped up. "Y-yeah." Nick said. I started to dash to my room I was staying in. Closing the door quietly I sat on the chair next to the table. Well isn't that great? Now I have to be quiet and I can't do anything loud or dream will know I'm here. Gosh, darn it!

I started to cuss under my breath. On top of that I heard footsteps and a door closing. Well I'm done for. Getting up, walking to the window and opening it. The smell of nature... I love it. It's relaxing. Like really! I love it! I sat on the Windowsill and looked out. The door opened. "Well thank you for letting me stay here Nick." he didn't say anything "N.. Nick? Why'd You- never mind. No problem." said while smiling. "You'll just have to be careful since Dream is here. Be careful George, on top of that he wanted to speak with you in private." I nodded and Sapnap left.

I rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes. It was still day time and I don't know what to do...