𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪

Start from the beginning

"Please don't wish me well if you use to give me hell.." Malaysia mugged yanking my cup out my hand and laughing cause I was bout to take a sip.

"Bitch I got yo drink right here. Youn need this shit."

"The hell I do, ion wanna feel shit gimme my drink fore I beat you like you stole sum."

"If you can grab it you can have it."

"That shit sound nasty, fuck it." I scrunched my face up walkin in the living room.

"Why you even over hea?"

"I could ask you the same thing." She mugged, "you gotta baby otw and you fucking shit up. Keep that shit in ya pants or leave my Good sis alone."

"I was off the-"

"Imma smack yo dumb ass smart gon head finish that lie. Intoxication don't excuse infidelity dumbass and until you realize that you gon forever act dumb. And gon be sleeping on yo homies couches." She shrugged

"Imma get my own shit." I shrugged making her punch me.

"Damn Starkiesha," I mugged as she laughed

"But for real just get sober and stop doing stupid shit."

"heard you."

"Mm, yeah you heard me but are you listening cause you don't be letting shit sink in you just hear what you wanna and say fuck the rest."

"I got me so fuck out my face."

"Mhm you having you is the reason you in this bullshit but keep on."

"Mhm.."

"Mhm." She mocked rolling her eyes.

I answered my phone and Ghoulz looked scared asf.

"Look I'm not good at this but yo baby mama squeezing the life outta my hand bring yo simple ass this bitch done bleed and leaked in my car."

We all got up and left.

"Are you the father?" The nurse came up to me. I nodded and he handed Ghoulz a 20.

"Told you that man teeth was big asl." She laughed going over to Coco.

After hours of her crying and screaming. I'm convinced her strong ass broke my fucking hand.

I smiled watching her sing to him with tears in her eyes.

She was exhausted now so I was with him.

"What's my god sons name?" Ghoulz cheesed walking in.

"Xavien Kiari Archibald."

"Change his last name." She laughed reaching out for him.

I handed him to her and she rocking him.

"You so funny looking it's okay though yo mama genes ain't kick in yet pooh." She cooed.

"Gimme my focking child."

"You sure spazz?"

"Heavyn."

Next thing I knew I was on the ground and everything went black.

"Remell?" I heard sum girl saying repeatedly. She smiled seeing I was awake. "Gave us quite the scare there Mr. Archibald. We pumped ya stomach and gave you sum fluids you had OD'd and were extremely dehydrated."

I nodded slowly, "How's Saiyr and Xavien?"

She smiled, "they're fine she got him to latch on and they've been sleeping for the last hour. Um a Heavyn wants to talk to you is that okay?"