Chapter One: Pikachu Meets Chipmunk

THIRD PERSON

A girl is driving her car with a little frown on her face. She's had a pretty bad day. She had a fight with her boyfriend and then there's the family problems too.

Her family told her not to be mad at her boyfriend and get along better with him and that annoys her.

"Everyone just keeps telling me to follow his every word 'you should be a better girlfriend Roseanne, treat him better, he loves you' urgh! Love my foot!" She screamed.

She just wanted someone that she could be herself with. It's obvious her boyfriend wasn't doing the best at being that person.

The clouds in the sky started to darken and Roseanne's mouth opened.

"No, no, no. It can't rain-- I'll-- I'll get stranded on the road" She complained and sky got darker. "Don't you get dark on me clouds! I'm warning you!" She scolded the clouds whom responded by getting darker.

A streak of lightening followed that and Roseanne jumped, her bottom lip slightly quivering.

"Oh no. It's gonna rain now" She said quietly and eyed the clouds afterwards.

"Cant you just forget what I said and get brighter? I promise I won't fight with you anymore" She pleaded with the clouds who rumbled, getting a bit darker and Roseanne made a face. Then she poked her head out through the window.

"Get darker then, I don't care about you, you stupid clouds! No one does!" She waved her free hand around and some of the drivers on the road looked at her weirdly, murmuring.

Just then, Roseanne felt a drop of water land on her head. She looked up and another landed right on her nose. She gulped and slowly put her head back in the car, then rolled the window up.

A few seconds later, a heavy rainfall began and Roseanne felt like crying.

The rain must be so happy...

She thought with a pout and she gripped the steering wheel harder.

Roseanne was still being upset about the rain and also finding it difficult to drive with the fog that was continuously appearing on her windscreen when the car broke down.

Roseanne was dumbfounded as the car stopped working.

She tried to turn the car on again by twisting the key over and over but the car failed to start.

Roseanne's left eye twitched as she came to a realization that there was no way out of her problem and she screamed at the top of her lungs, grabbing her hair and yanking on it.

Meanwhile, as Roseanne was having an episode in her car, a particular person was watching her from where she sat in her garage, a lollipop in her mouth.

She found it weird that Roseanne was in her car, screaming and yanking her hair.

But she was sitting there when Roseanne's car broke down.

She was thinking about going to help her when someone ran in, causing her to turn her head in their direction.

"Jisoo! Where have you been? I was looking for you, I thought you ran off" The guy had his hands on his knees.

"I was sitting right here Namjoon-hyung. Where else would I be?" Jisoo asked, annoyed.

"It's not my fault that you're well known for your escapades" Namjoon said and Jisoo frowned at him.

"In the rain? Do you expect me to go out in the rain? You know I hate the rain so much" Jisoo complained and Namjoon shrugged.

"Who's that? Screaming in the car?" He asked.