Chapter Nine: Closer

A/N: Aha, I knew a chapter was supposed to be named 'Closer'. I think it was 'Dark Secrets'. Now, onto the story... AcTiON!

JISOO

I came to a stop when Rosie tapped my shoulders repeatedly.

"Yah, I felt it the first time you little chipmunk" I tsked and she giggled.

She got off my bike and I looked at her through my helmet.

"Aren't you gonna say goodbye?" She asked me and I nodded no.

"Ahh, bish" She pushed my shoulder and I smiled.

"Jisoo?"

"Hm?" I looked at her and she took Namjoon's helmet off her head.

"Will you miss me?"

Such a simple question, yet it made me think.

"I'll have peace"

"Be honest, yah!" She stomped her foot on the ground, looking upset.

"Okay okay, I'll miss you. A bit" I said the last part with a smirk but she pouted. And started to sob.

"Okay I'll miss you a lot you little chipmun.." I trailed off when she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me.

Wow.

I placed my hand around her shoulder blades and tapped her back, hugging her back.

I never thought I'd be hugging her willingly.

"Good. I'll miss your self obsessed assé too" She whispered in my ear before running off.

"Hey! I'm not self obsessed. And it's ass, not assé" I called after her but she just turned around and smiled.

A/N: So where can I get holy water for Jisoo yah?

ROSÉ

I was in my room, looking at Jisoo's note from this morning when Yoongi barged in.

"Where were you?!" He barked and I hid the note and stood up.

"I asked, where were you Roseanne?!"

"I was with a friend"

"Who?!" He walked up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Ow.."

"Tell me!"

"I was with a friend. I told you!" I said and he slapped me.

"Don't raise your voice to me Roseanne. Know where you fucking stand!" He seethed and tears spilled out of my eyes.

"You're just a slut and God knows where you spent the night without telling me" He squeezed my arm harder and I didn't even bother screaming.

No one'd come for me anyway.

He was about to talk but his phone rang and he glared at me.

I only looked at him but he threw me to the ground roughly.

"Yes baby girl? Yeah I'll be there" He hung up and eyed me maliciously before walking out.

I hugged my knees and cried silently to myself.

"I miss you Jisoo.. I miss you a lot.." I retrieved the note from my pocket and looked at it again, admiring her handwriting.

JISOO

I was fixing the tyres of a Hyundai with my trusty wrench after changing the tube when a Kia rolled in and nearly hit me. But I didn't move an inch.