Chapter 15: Kiss And Make Up

ROSÉ

Mine and Jisoo's phones rang several times through the night but none of us answered them.

It got to a point that I had to reach out and switch off my phone; it was my dad's call.

"Pasta.." Jisoo snaked her hand up mine and placed it on her shoulder gently, our bodies moving in sync.

She looked into my eyes and I smiled at her lovingly.

I held her neck with both hands when I felt it building up inside me and I curled and uncurled my toes.

I could feel an electric like sensation shooting down to my feet and up through my spine then spreading through my body again.

Jisoo heaved a breath and collapsed beside me.

I simply crawled on her "Pas--"

"Shh baby, let me make you feel good. You deserve to"

THE NEXT MORNING
JISOO

"Wake up" She whispered but I pretended I was asleep.

Why wake up when I can enjoy these kisses?

"Wake upppp. Okay"

"Ouch! Aigo!"

"Yay!"

"Why did you pinch me?" I tsked and she giggled.

"I wanted to see that frown on your face" She threw her hands up and I frowned.

"There" She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"You're mean Park. A mean b--"

"Shh" She pressed her finger to my lips with a smirk and I propped back on my elbows.

"Shh" She emphasised and I grabbed the sheets off her.

One ChaeSoo shipper: God...

ONE WEEK LATER
ROSÉ

Thankfully, Jisoo didn't get in trouble for the hotel incident.

But my dad was arrested for drug trafficking, illegal transactions and a murder.

I was shell shocked when I heard he was involved in sponsoring a murder.

All this while, my dad was a criminal. So that's why he wanted me to stick to Yoongi in the first place!

That also explains why I can't have friends.
Just Yoongi.

Yoongi escaped but the police are still looking for him. His father taught him all about the business so he's a criminal too.

I've been dating a criminal...

Although I didn't feel like it was a real relationship, it's still a fact.

Jisoo held my hand and I looked up at her.

"Don't worry. I'm here" She told me and I squeezed her hand.

Jisoo has always been here with me ever since the incident, and even before.
She really loves me. I've never felt this loved by anyone before but it seems so easy for Jisoo.

I raised her hand up to my face and kissed her knuckles. "I know" I told her and she cupped my cheeks.

She just kissed my nose and I giggled.

"Good. Because I'll always be there, my clumsy client" She told me lovingly and I laughed.

"I hope so. If you break your promise, I'll beat you with your wrench" I pinched her nose and her eyes rolled in that direction and she puffed her cheeks cutely.