Chapter 12: Chocolate Chip Cookies & Snowdrop

ROSÉ

Jisoo and I were in her kitchen, baking cookies, chocolate chip cookies by the way and she had her earphones plugged in.

"Hey, you stingy rabbit, me want!" I grumbled and marched to her.

"No, stingy rabbits don't share" She had her phone up in the air but I just jumped suddenly and caught it.

"And, touchdown by Roseanne Parkkk!" She cupped her hands close to her mouth and dramatically imitated a referee and I rolled my eyes dramatically.

"I guess I am pretty cool" I chuckled.

"Hmm, add an 'and' in between pretty and cool and it'll be more believable" She tilted her head and crouched to pick up her earphones.

Wait.

"You.. you think I'm pretty?"

"I told you before"

"No. You said I looked pretty when I smiled" I corrected her and she placed her hands on my shoulder.

"Rosé Park, I'm telling you this now, so that you'll know it. You're very beautiful no matter what you do, especially when when you're eating. Or sleeping, absent minded, whatever. You're beautiful"

I sniffled and realised I was tearing up.

"Hey, don't cry. Chipmunks don't cry... Shh" She pulled me in and hugged me close to herself.

"I just didn't think you'd say that.. I thought you'd tease me like you usually do and no one's really said anything so nice to me!" I cried and she pet my hair.

"It's okay Chipmunk. You're with the World's Best Person right now" She rubbed my shoulder and I sniffled.

Unlike before, I didn't feel like hitting her with a shoe.

I just hugged her, feeling truly important to someone for once.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Now, how about a dance?" She held her earphones up and I blushed.

"Yes please"

TIMESKIP
JISOO

I took Rosé back to her house and she got off my bike but still stood by my side.

"Thank you. For everything. I really had fun with you"

"I had fun too Rosé. So thank you" I told her and she smiled.

"I was wondering... would you mind coming over tonight? A new drama is premiering" She wringed her fingers.

I've noticed that she tends to do that when she's nervous.

"Not at all. I'll bring chicken and popcorn?"

"Of course you can. I'll have the other snacks ready by then"

"So it's a date.."

"Hm?" I looked up at her. I didn't hear what she said.

"I said so it's tonight" She laughed a nervous laugh and I shrugged.

"Take care Jisoo ssi" She patted my helmet and I nodded.

I watched her enter her house before leaving. Just to make sure she was safe.

ROSÉ

Of course, my parents didn't even know I was missing for two whole days.

I asked Jennie and she told me they thought I was crying in my room.

Yet they didn't check on me.

I shook my head and unpacked my stuff.

I'm still in an euphoria from the time I spent with Jisoo.