Chapter 5- Im a survivor

It was the day of the annual alliance ball hosted by Green Forrest Pack. All packs that stand United with Green Forrest will be in attendance, including Blue Moon Pack and now that Percy was alpha, he was attending.

I woke up and remembered I slept with Max while Josey and Cj took over my bed. I looked at the pillow fort and chuckled at my childish behavior. Obviously Max would never take advantage of me, but I guess I just needed that extra precaution.

Max was up already as he wasn't in bed and as alpha he had to prepare for tonight's festivities. He also has to do  the welcoming of high ranking officials as they arrive before the ball to settle in to their rooms.

When we were younger Max and I would run in our wolf forms to my lakeside manor where my grandfather resides to play there as uncle Deacon was all sorts of mood swings during the preparation of the annual ball. Twelve alphas attend this ball so it can get nerve wrecking. Just like this piss of a hangover I seem to have.

Werewolf hangovers aren't crazy. One just feels a little sluggish and any kind of bright light would need sunglasses throughout the day. I look to the bedside table on my side and see that Max left me some painkillers, three bottles of water and his RayBan shades. He also left the windows open but his blinds were still closed. A very thoughtful man... it's really a shame Elise didn't give him a chance. She could've been really happy with him.

Had she gotten to know Max, she would've met me and we could've been great friends. Max never asked me for financial assistance and I would've helped him. I often wonder how he was able to get the pack out of trouble at such a young age but he's had years of training to be alpha. I guess reading financial statements was one of them. He knows how far my trust fund goes and he knows I'd never say no of he was in trouble. Also, now that I'm not going to be the Luna of Blue Moon, now that I'm part of Green Forrest Pack, I would be more than willing to get my pack out of trouble.

When I found out Percy was my mate, I started planning on how i was going to change the pack. Renovate the houses even the omega houses. I remember visiting Ralyn at her place and noticed how small it was. She just had a one room house with a small bathroom that had a small shower fit for one and a toilet. I thought of building modern flats like in the human territory for omegas that were close to the main pack house so they didn't have to wake up early to walk to work. I also wanted to upgrade our reinforcements. Our weaponry. Buy some businesses in human territory to make money for the pack so kids won't have to work until they are much older.

I guess it's all a dream now. I left Blue Moon but maybe I could ask Max if I can make some changes here. I hope he agrees. Josey, Cj and I need to register for school too. Max did mention how they had way too many teenagers and classes were full which meant that we would have to attend school on human territory. I will have to call my grandfather to ask about that. Maybe we can attend the school my mother attended. Would be like getting to know her again.

I decide to wake up and shower.  Before I could do that, I change his sheets because they smell like a brewery and make his bed. I pick up all the bottles and throw them out.. once I was satisfied with the look of the place, the maids can come in and clean without having to deal with the alcohol stench. I opened up the blinds and balcony doors so the room can get more fresh air. I go into his bathroom and hop in the shower. Once I'm dry I head into his closet. Since Max and I are pretend love birds, I used his shower so I could make use of his shampoo and shower gel so I could smell like him. I get out to dry myself and I walk into his closet to get a shirt to wear that strongly smells like him. Then I make my way out of his room to my room to get some pants and sneakers before heading down for breakfast. Josey and Cj were already awake arguing over something. I never intervene because when I do they make me pick a side. Although I did notice my room was still a mess. They better clean that up. I couldn't say it to them without breaking up their little sibling fight, where they'll drag me in the middle and force me to pick a side.