"Why this is so real love? Why so intense, why so intoxicating just like you!"

He mumbled with clenched heart.

His breathes became unsteady as like the breeze before rain when the memories again started to wash his brain.

The rain started pouring, drenching the dried up plains with big drops of relief.

He went to the other corner of the room to take his black tattooed guitar. Tattooed their name "Yangookie". Not only on guitar but also he did that on his chest.

His gaze moved outside the window for the second time. Determining his mind he went out if the room and outside of the house. He headed to the yard. His unstable footsteps stopped in front of a specific place of yard. 

"You can't sleep now okay? You have to again listen me up singing. It's been 10 years right? I didn't even hummed a bit. But I can't control the urge of singing for you today yan! I don't know why" 

Getting all wet in the rain he kept blabbering to her like a child. He went more close to the grave and sat beside that. Taking the guitar in his lap, he started to work his fingers over the strings. Slowly and steadily, carefully as like he used to caressed her, he stroke the tips of his finger. 

He sang. 

After 10 years, he finally couldn't hold himself back to sing. He used to torture himself by not singing, by stopping himself to get the most simplest thing he craved. That's how he could suppress the cries for craving her more and more day by day. 

Behind the faint smile that looked at me

I will draw a beautiful purple shade

Though our footsteps may be out of step

I want to walk this path with you

Still with you

His fingers left the strings with the tears falling down from eyes. He is so soaked in rain as like his heart is soaked in affliction. 

"I sang well right yan?"  He smiled. 

A sudden breeze swept over his body. He felt that closing his eyes. 

"Pretty cool way to not talk dear" He giggled. 

He turned towards the house being all drenched and red eyes, nose. Getting in the room, he swept the guitar and changed his dress. He wore one of his sweatpants and took some clothes of Yiana. He jumped on the bed with his half naked body. Made himself cozy on the pillow, hugging her clothes in his chest. 

"This scent~" 

Her scent lingered his nose as well as his heart. He felt like he was just wrapping his arms around her small, soft body. As like he was snugging his nose on her head, he was feeling him the closest to his heart.