Sepents awakeing part 1

Start from the beginning

Izuku woke up in wet swamp. He no longer felt any pain an felt peaceful.

izuku could see multiple trees and that the whole area was flooded with the water coming to his neck and vegetation everywhere.

Izuku could see snakes floating on the water next to him but they felt different more powerful.

Izuku wasn't afraid of the snakes as he raised his hand out the water stroking the head of a snake.

He felt a tugging feeling coming from his stomach.

Izuku looked underwater at his stomach to see a chain attached to his stomach.

The chain pulled izuku who was helpless against the pulling force was dragged through the water.

When the pulling stopped izuku was on a piece of land.

He looked up and saw a giant Sakura tree. Izuku dragged himself over to the tree as he sat down under a branch.

"This is peaceful" izuku says as multiple snakes slither around izuku.

Izuku felt the ground rumble as something came out of the water and stood in front of him.

This was no snake this was something else. It was giants easily bigger then building, its eyes were split an bigger then cars. It was covered in red and purple scars with some being black. Its fangs were bigger then izuku whole body. Izuku was amazed by the sight of this beast.

The beast stared at izuku before leaning its head down to izuku level.

Izuku stuck his hand out as he rubbed the side of the snakes head. The snake seem to like it as it nudged izuku with its head.

Izuku then realized this was the same thing which he had saw al those years ago.

The snake grabbed izuku into his mouth as it started moving to a island like place.

Izuku didn't try to stop the beast as he felt that same tugging.

The snake stoped at a giant island bigger than country's as izuku felt the same tugging.

The snake spit Izuku out before stuck it's tongue out instructing izuku on which direction to go.

Izuku followed the snakes instructions as he walked as he found a green path. Izuku followed the path and walked through what seemed to be remanence of and old civilization.

Izuku saw many statues of people with snake like appearances, he was kinda creeped out seeing some looked like people but continue onward anyway.

When izuku stopped walking he felt that tugging sensation again looking up izuku could see a castle.

Izuku opened the doors as he could see the same statues of people with snake like fractures again.

Izuku kept following the pulling sensation as he made his way to what seems to be a throne room.

Izuku opened the door as he saw statues of a man, the man was giants compared to izuku even compared to his idol all might he was giant standing a 9 foot tall.

He was well tone with monsterus muscles, his eyes were split and just liked the others he had an snake like figure. Izuku walked close as a saw a stone tablet, izuku picked up the tablet as he looked at the contents of the stone tablet

We are and race Descendent
Of dragons but ancestors of snakes
For those who can name our race will be
accepted as our next king an awake our
ancient power for themselves 
But only one can stand
A true king above all
For who every can say our name
Will be the true king

Izuku read the tablet as he thought descent of dragons but ancestors of snakes. Izuku mind went to one mythology creature as he thought of one creature which has challenged even the gods

"SERPENT" he said his voice fulled with confidence.

The castle began to shake as the statue in front of izuku started to creak to reveal am man with green hair red spilt eyes, he wore ancient clothing similar to Rome kings.

The man looked at the hollow of a person izuku was as he could see a bit of himself.

"HELLO MORTAL IT SEEMS YOU ARE THE NEXT KING", the man voices filled with power behind it.

Oh and cut this is a cliffhanger and I hope that you enjoyed and please come back for more I also need a few suggestions for a ship and what that this chapter is over cause I really need a drink.