Chapter 27: memory

Flash back 5 years

Two kids, who seemed to be around 10 years old, stood helplessly with their backs against the wall. A group of 4 surround the two. The first kid was a boy, with curly black hair, and onyx black eyes. His skin was chocolate brown. The boys body had multiple bruised, and scratches on has skins. The girl had pale white skin, almost like a vampire, and red blood eyes.

"LEAVE HER ALONE," The boy yelled, jumping in front of the girl.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US," The girl screamed.

"Freaks like you don't belong in society," A ash blond kid said.

"And what give you the right to say that," The dark skinned boy said.

"It's because we have powers , and you don't," An ash blond girl said simply, standing next to her brother.

These two kids were the bakugo twins, picking on another group of weak kids.

"YOU CAN'T JUST USE YOUR POWERS TO HURT PEOPLE," The pale girl yelled from behind her friend.

"Why can't we, who's gonna stop us," Katsuki grinned.

"Beside who's gonna care if we hurt a girl like you when you have a villains quirk," Katsumi said.

The two began charging an explosion in there hands. The two kids cowered in fear, as Katsuki and Katsumi got ready to launch their explosions. Before the twins could launch their explosive, they were tackled to the ground by a green haired boy.

"FOLLOW ME, RUN," The boy yelled as he ran away.

The boy and girls looked at each other before following their green haired savior. Katsuki and Katsumi got up dazed. They looked around for their targets, but couldn't find them.

"DAMNIT, WHERE'D THEY GO" the twin yelled in unison.

With our escapees

The two teens followed the green haired boy, till they arrived at a small forest. Once far enough in, the three fell over panting.

"We(huff) should be (huff) safe," The green haired boy said, through gasp of air.

"Yes, thank you," the dark skinned boy asked.

"Thank you," The girl shyly said.

"No problems," the boy said. "We blasians gotta stick together, em I right," The green hair boy said, smiling as he offered a fist bump.

"My names Alexander Draco, and she's Dhampire," The now known Alexander said.

"Thank you as well," Dhampire said, shyly from behind Alexander.

"No problems, my Names Izuku Yagi," Izuku said, as the two boys fist bumped.

"Well then Izuku, how about the three of us be friends," Dhampire said, sticking her head out from behind Alexander.

"I.... I don't know if we can be friend," Izuku said, his hand hanging, and his voice losing its spark.

With Izuku's reaction the two took step back, as they took in his appearance. Izuku's closed we're ragged, with rips, holes and tears. His hair, while long reaching to his neck, was dirty with clumps of dirt and clumps of hair. Scars littered his arms and legs, some being more gruesome then others.