Levios true power

I do not own my hero academia this is just a fanfic.

3rd POV

Izuku and levios stood in the middle of 150 villains strong.

"Let's get this over with" levios said with him and izuku grinning.

Levios magic began to spike and gather in his leg.

Slamming his foot down levios created an massive wall of earth diving the usj in two parts.

Levios side

Levios looked at the 76 villain smiling as he cracked his knuckles.

"Ha he's just a kid what's he gonna do" a villain said as he began to grow.

Levios grinned as the villain grew to giants proportions.

The villain sent a fist toward levios who disappeared right before connect reappearing on the villains arms.

Running up the villains arm levios punched the villain hard in the face causing him the crash into the ground.

Backflipping off the villains Levios landed on the head of another villain.

Wind began to swirl around levios forcing the villains to buckle down as to not be swept up as he began to unleash his power.

Blades of wind began to shoot from around levios hitting multiple villains and leaving them with natsu injuries.

Levios ducked sensing danger and a sudden unknown magic spike.

Levios jumped into the air channeling wind magic into his feet to stay afloat.

As soon as levios had jump multiple spikes of magma had launched from underneath him clearly meant to kill him.

Levios looked down to see two figures in black cloak both clearly female in there appearance.

The two figures removed theirs cloaked to reveal to beautiful women.

The one to his left was taller standing at 5,8 with long black hair, dark blue eyes. She wore a sleeveless tie neck shirt with baggy jeans. Her arms were covered with red Phoenix like feathers tattoos . She had a curvy figure that would make anyone other women jealous with ample breast. She held a rather large black colored claymore sword with the design of a Phoenix engraved into it.

The other was short only standing only at 5 foot tall with short blonde hair and light blue eyes. She wore what seemed to be an black school girl outfit with a skirt and stockings leaving her toned flat stomach exposed. She seemed to have the same tattoos. She had an holster around her waist which each holding an red colored desert eagle.

Levios was one guard sensing an impressive magical level from both. Gathering both ice earth magic into has hands, levios created a large zanbato sword.

 Gathering both ice earth magic into has hands, levios created a large zanbato sword