You find your way to the bar, humming some as you manage to get the bartenders attention, ordering a whiskey and coke. You get your drink as you turn and look to where the people dance and gather to talk, looking over as you notice a VIP area, seeing two bouncers guarding the doors. Curiously, you walk that way, but not enough to make the bouncers watch you too hard. The VIP section is not secret by any means. It's blocked by a glass wall, a sheer see-through curtain draped to give some illusion of privacy. Your eyes wonder through the area you aren't allowed in, seeing some people but not much. You notice the same woman from the hotel sitting furthest from the glass, her head tilting back in what seems to be laughter. You take a sip from your glass as you can't help but watch her, admiring her in a way.

As if she can sense you looking at her, she looks away from a girl she's talking with and meets your gaze, a small smirk playing on her lips as you hurry to look away, taking a larger sip from your drink. You glance back, looking towards where you seen her as she is still staring at you, your face turning red as you notice the same girl sitting back down with her. You look away and go to stand to get another drink, but you notice a bouncer approaching you. You pause as your face kind of drops, panic maybe?

He stands in front of you as he looks to you, "ma'am, I'm going to need you to follow me, your presence was requested by Mrs. Blanchett."

OF COURSE! How could you have not realized who it was? You mentally slap yourself as you follow the man, walking into the area as he leads you to her booth, moving as she dismisses him, looking at you as you just stand there, fiddling with the chain of your purse.

She looks over you as she smiles, soon meeting your own gaze. "Aren't you the lady with the room next to mine at the hotel?"

At this point you can only nod, smiling some as you bite your bottom lip some." I'm Y/N..."

She ends up scooting over as she orders the table a round of drinks, looking to you as she smiles some. She sparks up conversation with everyone, including you. Her people recognize your name, which sparks conversation about your work and some things about yourself. As you drink your drink and talk, you almost choke as you feel a warm grip on your bare thigh, feeling her nail scrape the inside a bit as she looks and listens to you, a small mischievous smirk playing on her face. You try to remain calm as you resume your story, glancing to her a bit here and there.

You are having a blast with Cate and her crew, which makes the time fly by, and the drinks become more often. You can feel your head spinning a bit, knowing you're on the edge of becoming completely drunk, just like the few people at this table besides Cate. Her hand has never moved from the spot on your thigh, until now. She moves out of the booth, coming over to your side as she holds out her hand for you.

"Would you like a ride back to the hotel with me?" She smiles as her eyes go over you, from her view point she can see down your cleavage some.

You slowly nod as you take her hand, getting up as you manage to walk out of the club with her with little to no help. A black car waits for us in a back alley, the driver out and opening the door for us as her bodyguard helps you both into the car before going to the passenger seat. She sits close to you, her hand going right back onto your thigh as she looks to you with a smile.

"This is okay...isn't it?" Cate looks over your face as you nod, making sure there is no signs of discomfort.

"O-Of course it is..." You smile and look over her face, looking over her details.

Shes even more gorgeous up close. Her hair falls to her shoulders, slightly curled at the ends. She has little to no wrinkles, except for when she smiles, which you find adorable. She cuts you out of your thoughts as she moves some hair from your face, smiling.