15

october 31, 2018

i woke in a good mood. i left a sleeping billie in bed and went for a shower, brushed my teeth then went downstairs. recently i had noticed we hadn't been waking up and having breakfast and everyday seemed to go by so quickly because we were waking up later than we used to. but i went downstairs to find everyone sitting around while finneas was cooking pancakes. i sit on the couch next to liam and he gets closer to me.

liam: goodmorning

madison: hey

liam: you dressing up tonight?

madison: yeah, i'm planning to go trick or treating with billie and her friend cause they're babies

liam: well you should come to the party

madison: there's a party?

liam: yeah, jah's house. everyone is going so you should come and let billie and her friend go trick or treating by themselves

madison: well, billie wants me going with her but we'll stop by

he gets up and walks upstairs to his room.

billie

i just got out of the shower and got dressed when there was a knock at the door.

billie: come in

when the door opens my smile drops and the person i had least expected to come in entered. it was liam. he sat on the bed while i grabbed my phone and wallet getting ready to go downstairs.

liam: bro, i talked to madison

billie: nice

liam: man i'm trying to help you. you've only known her for what a month?

billie: yeah so?

liam: you don't even know her that much man. has she opened up to you?

billie: not that much

liam: well she's actually never been a proper relationship. her relationships have been toxic and ended quickly.

billie: okay then i'll change that

liam: you can't.

billie: how do you know all of this?

liam: i've known her since we were kids. i was her bestfriend until i went away which was like 3 years ago. you gotta listen to me because i'm telling the truth.

i sat on the bed and gestured my hands for him to keep going. instead, he pulled his shirt up and my eyes widen in fear.

liam: she's mine, okay?

billie: okay okay, she's all yours just don't kill me sheesh

he smiles then walks out. there's only one thing to do..

madison

billie comes downstairs and walks into the kitchen. i was sitting on the counter and she mostly always walks up to me but this time she didn't. time goes past and billie is being real distant. her friend gets here and i finally get to meet her but billie leaves.

?: i'm zoe

madison: i'm-

zoe: madison gonzalez? yeah i know you

madison: oh

zoe: you look way better in person.

madison: aw, thank you

she smiles and billie comes back in

billie: ready to go?

madison: you guys aren't dressing up?

zoe: we are dressed, if anybody asks i'm dressed as zoe donahoe

billie: and i'm dressed as billie eilish

madison: well you look awfully alike those people

billie & zoe: we're doppelgängers

they both smile and i shake my head. the rest of the night they ran from house to house getting as much candy as they could. only a few fans actually noticed them and got photos but other than that everything was fine. except the fact they left me out of everything.

⚠️TW⚠️

when we got back to the house there's banging on the door.

madison: what was that

we're all just sitting there then finneas goes to open the door and he's pushed on the floor by men shouting

police officer 1: GET ON THE GROUND!! NOW!

billie looks at me and we both slowly get on the floor with our hands up

police officer 2: stay on the floor!

finneas: what's going on?!

my eyes were glued to liam, i was scared of what he was going to do. who called the police? would he think it was me? all of a sudden he got up and ran for the back door

police officer 1: GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND!

billie grabs my face and looks me in the eye.

police officer 2: HE'S GOT A WEAPON

billie: keep your eyes on me

BANG! BANG! BANG! there was more shouting and then silence. tears were streaming down my face as i looked into billie's blue eyes. minutes past and the scene was cleaned up, the ambulance showed up and the police had explained why liam was going to be arrested before he was shot. everything was finished and billie had driven me back to my house because i wanted to be alone but she figured she'd stay. we were sitting in my room on my bed as i silently cried in her arms. this night was going so wrong.

madison: billie i'm scared

billie: don't be scared, just hold my hand i'll keep you safe. it's just you and me babe.

she didn't even ask me what i was scared of. instead she started to sing the chorus of a song i had only heard once.

babe, i got you babe.
i got you babe.
i got you babe.

i closed my eyes as she stopped singing that song and went into singing another song that wasn't by her. i started falling asleep as she continued.

billie

what the fuck have i done

-----
tenks 🥰
902 words