3.5

_____________________________

Jacob held Chaera's hand with a smile. He brushed it softly and stared at her. She was watching cooking videos on her phone, getting more hungry by the second.

"Why are you so pretty?" Jacob asked outloud.

Chaera looked into his eyes and said, "What's prettier is the food in the video." She looked back to her phone with a smile.

Jacob laughed, "You really are Haknyeon's cousin." "Get up, I'll cook for you." Jacob said as he got off the bed. Chaera nodded and placed her phone down. She walked into the kitchen to see Jacob prepping.

"What are you going to make?" She asked with a smile.

"Something more delicious than what you were watching," Jacob responded and measured the ingredients.

"But you don't know what it tastes like." Chaera replied cheekily.

"I know the feast of my love is better though." Jacob turned around and winked at her. Chaera placed her hand in front of her eyes and exclaiked, "omo! Jacob you're shining I can't see you!"

Jacob chuckled and continued cooking.

Jacob placed down a bowl of noddles with kimchi and radish on the side. He placed a plate full of seafood pancake and put rice on the side.

Chaera looked at the food then to Jacob, "Cobie." He hummed in response and Chaera's eyes fogged up from her tears, "Why are you so perfect?"

Jacob chuckled and replied, "You make me perfect."

After the meal, Jacob uploaded a picture of them both cuddling. He captioned the post, she makes life worth living. He smiled at the picture and kissed her forehead.

"So sudden?" Chaera asked. She kissed his forehead back and smiled.

"I just realized how much I love you," Jacob said. He stared at her with glowing eyes. That's when he knew, one day, he would marry her.

-

Juhee puffed on her cigarette and looked into the night sky, remembering the times she spent with Jacob.
She brushed her hair back with her hand and scoffed. She went on instagram. A picture of Jacob and Chaera together made her burst with rage. She threw her phone down the steps along with her cigarette.

Juhee mumbled under her breath, "I'm going to kill that woman.."

Chanhee watched her from the window. He couldn't change her. He knew that, but he was willing to do everything to make her a better person. Although he was nothing like her, he knew what she was going to do to get what she wanted.