1.5

___________________________________

WELCOME TO YAN'S CHAT!
WHO DO YOU WANT TO CHAT WITH?

haruhari¹ <

chachairack ⁰

barneyiskindahotngl²⁵

kimchiseonu ⁰

_

HARUHARI

haruhari
Jacob

angeljcob
Hari

haruhari
What does it mean if you get
kicked out of a gc?

angeljcob
I don't know-

angeljcob
But I have a question

haruhari
Oh what is it?

angeljcob
Can we meet up? Today?

haruhari
I'm free at 2pm

haruhari
But is there smth wrong?

angeljcob
No but you'll know when you're there

-

Sunwoo and Chaera arrived at the park Jacob was going to meet Hari at. Jacob pointed at Chaera with a confused face and Chaera smiled.

"I'm Chaera, a friend of Hari's and Sunwoo's-"

"You're not my friend," Sunwoo glared at her.

"Then why'd you bring me here?" Chaers glared back. They held contact until Jacob cleared his throat.

"Oh so basically I came to help! I know what Hari likes and Sunwoo told me you were confessing to her," Chaera smiled.

Jacob slowly nodded and explained what he was doing. There was a bench with pink flowers and leaves surrounding it and a bouquet of roses.

Chaera looked at Sunwoo, looked at Jacob, then pulled out a mirror and looked at herself. "Yah, Chaechae, do you think this man is mad in love?" She spoke to herself, "Yes."

Chaera placed her mirror back in her bag and smiled. "Yeah this guy is gonna win her over but make sure you buy her food after this she likes food."

"Isn't it you who likes food?" Sunwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Listen everybody loves food." Chaera retaliated with a glare. Sunwoo puts his hands up and looked away from her eyes.

Chaera reached into her purse and took out an envelope. She gave Jacob the envelope and bowed. "Hari likes you so there's no point in not accepting this. I know you're supposed to be the one treating her but I'm giving this to you also as a thank you for liking her."

Jacob slowly grabbed the envelope and opened it. It was atleast 500 thousand won. "We don't even know each other I can't accept this-"

"I know Hari. She wants to be treated properly. This is also if you're running low on money to treat her." Chaera simply smiled and waved at the two.

Sunwoo smiled as she walked off.

"Do you like her?" Jacob asked Sunwoo. There was clearly something in Sunwoo's eyes when he looked ay Chaera. Jacob has never seen that type of sparkle in his eyes before.

"What? Her? Why?" Sunwoo scoffed and turned to Jacob. "She's not my type."

"Well you look different when you're with her," Jacob shrugged. Sunwoo hid his smile and shook his head. There was something weird for Jacob though. He felt as if he'd known her.

-

Jacob waited at the bench with the bouquet. He finally heard steps. He turned around and smiled. It was Hari. She wore a white shirt with off-white shorts and had her hair tied up.

Hari waved at him and approached him. "What is this?" Hari asked with a smile.

"Hari, will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled and held her hand. Hari covered her mouth with her hands to hide her happiness.

"Of course!"

*changmin's screaming in the background*