3.1

___________________________________

The wind blew and they stared at each other.

"Jacob.." Juhee called out softly she approached him and placed her hand on his cheek.

Jacob backed away, "don't touch me." His words were harsh and felt as if it were a stab to her heart.

"Why are you so cold?" Juhee asked with her soft and alluring voice. Her voice could captivate anyone, it was one of the reasons he fell in love with her.

"I have a girlfriend," he said straightforwardly. Jacob looked around for Chaera. She was still not there. He sighed and said, "Please stay away from me." Jacob took out his phone and ringed her phone.

"Chae where are you?" Jacob asked through the phone.

"Isn't it rude to call someone in the middle of a conversation?" Juhee asked coldly

Jacob looked at her and replied,
"Whether I'm rude or not, I'll only show love to the people I care about. One of those people aren't you." He furrowed his brows at her and smiled once he heard Chaera's voice.

"Are you talking to someone? I'm about to be there." Chaera said through the phone.

He heard her steps and asked, "Did you forget about our date? Seems like you're in a rush like you just got out of the house." He chuckled, "I'll just go to your place. Stay there okay!" He hung up and looked at Juhee.

"You may go to Chanhee and tell him I broke your heart, but he knows especially what you did to me." Jacob lastly said and walked off.

Juhee clenched her fists. "I'm going to get what I want like I always have Joonyoung."

-