2.1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

__________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

__________________________

Chaera yawned and went on her phone. Why isn't he here yet, she thought. She was feeling more sick by the second and was shivering. She wanted to get up
and turn on the heater but her body was too weak for that.

Soon enough, she heard beeping from the door. That must be Sunwoo, she thought. She snuggled up in bed and tried her best to warm herself up.

"Aish, why is it so cold in this place?" Sunwoo brushed his arms and went to Chaera's room, leaving Jacob behind. Chaera looked up and saw Sunwoo.

He turned on the heater and placed down the bag at her desk. Sunwoo went over to her and held her hand. "Why is it so cold in your apartment?" He warmed up her hands.

Jacob watched from afar. Something was different about seeing them together. Seeing him hold her hand made him feel weird. He couldn't have possibly been jealous! It would have been the same as cheating.

"Oh?" Chaera looked up and weakly smiled. "Jacob?"
Jacob slowly nodded and felt his stomach spin. He couldn't have possibly liked her—right?

He simply smiled and placed another bag on her desk and stared at the two. "I bumped into Sunwoo on the way so I asked to come along. You're Hari's friend so i should help take care of you as well." Jacob said.

Chaera slowly nodded and responded, "It's fine. I'm doing alright so there is no need to worry. If you want you can leave but there is also food in the kitchen if you want to eat. Feel free to eat as much as you want."

"How can you just give away you're food like that?" Sunwoo glared at her.

"Haknyeon hasn't visited in a while so I might as well let you guys eat it before it turns back." Chaera responded.

Sunwoo placed his hand on her head. It was hot. He sighed and got up. "Change into warmer clothes, I'll go make you porridge." Sunwoo closed the door and left Chaera in the room herself.

Sunwoo took out rice and poured it into the pot. "Hey Sunwoo," Jacob called out.

"Yeah? What's up hyung?" Sunwoo asked and poured water into the pot.

"Do you like Chaera?"

"You already asked me this and the answer will always be the sam-"

"I see it in your eyes and actions. You like her don't you?" Jacob raised a brow.

Sunwoo sighed with a small smile, "Yeah I guess. Don't tell her though. I just want to be around her until I'm sure she must feel the same way." He covered the pot with a cap and turned on the stove.

"Why are you asking though?" Sunwoo asked.

"Oh I'm just curious." Jacob responded and smiled. "I hope you guys end up getting into a relationship."
After what Sunwoo said, he didn't want to tell him
how he felt about Chaera.

-

Sunwoo placed the porridge into a bowl and put it on the table. He put a spoon in and cooked up eggs. Luckily, Chaera had trays because she liked to eat in bed a lot. He placed the food onto a pink bunny tray and went inside her room.

Chaera was sleeping, peacefully. He smiled and brushed her hair to the side. He went to the kitchen and dampened a towel with hot water and placed it onto her forehead.

Sunwoo's phone started ringing. He answered the call immediately so he wouldn't wake Chaera up.
"Hello?" Sunwoo answered.

Sunwoo nodded and turned his phone off. He wore his jacket and approached Jacob. "I have to leave because my parents just came back home so please help take care of her." Sunwoo then left and Jacob had to take care of her.

Chaera woke up and looked around. She took off the towel on her forehead. "They must've left," she smiled at the food and began eating it. Suddenly, the door to her room opened and revealed Jacob. She choked on her food from the sudden appearance.

Jacob rushed to her and pat her back, "No omg are you dying?" Jacob panicked and got her water. She drank the water and said, "Sory I just thought you guys left."

Jacob nodded and said, "Sunwoo left because family affairs so he left me here. I'll just take care of you until the sun sets. I can't really trust you to take care of your own meals you know?"

Chaera nodded and understood. She finished up her meal and placed it on her bedside. Jacob came in after making her dinner and took away the tray. "Lay down for a bit. Once the sun sets go outside and there will be a tray of food. Just microwave it and eat then take medicine and sleep."

Chaera nodded. "What time is it?"

"It's almost 6:30 so the sun is about to set." Jacob answered. "Why?"

Chaera shook her head with a smile, "Nothing, but thank you." Jacob's stomach had done it again, but this time with his heart. His stonach took twists and turns while his heart skipped its beats.

"N-No problem," Jacob stuttered and walked off.

The sun setted and Jacob was getting ready to leave. He placed water at her bedside along with her medicine. "Make sure you take your medicine after you eat," Jacob reminded her.

Chaera nodded with a smile. "Thank you. Tell Sunwoo I said thank you ad well. You guys really were a big help today." There it went again, his heart skipped a beat
when it shouldn't have.

Jacob left. He placed his hand on his heart and inhaled. Then, exhaled. He couldn't have been falling for another girl—unless it wasn't another girl. Ever since he's met her, he felt as if he met her. He felt as if he knew her more than he knew other people.

Jacob has always had troubles with socializing with other people, but for Chaera it was different. He was comfortable around her as if he was a friend of her's or if he had known her before.

It was up to him to figure out if he liked her or not. But until then he kept cursing at his heart in his head. Then prayed afterward.

-

That is a good 1050 words for you guys okay goodnight its 1am.