CH 24 - The Seasoned THOT: Tristan - Prince's POV

Bắt đầu từ đầu

.

If he was tryna get my attention, it worked. If he wasn't, he got it anyway. I had to do something to strike up a conversation. The professor was telling us what assignments were due that week on Canvas. By this time, I had less than ten minutes to get to my next class. So I went for it.

.

Prince: Hey, thanks for sharing with me.

Tristan: ... Oh yeah, of course. No problem.

Prince: [extending my hand] I'm Prince.

Tristan: [gently shaking my hand] ... Hey Prince, I'm Tristan.

Prince: Nice to meet you.

Tristan: Hmm, yeah ... nice to meet you too.

Prince: [holding onto his hand a bit longer than I should have] ...You good at this? [man, he got soft ass hands]

Tristan: Yeah, biology is one of my favorite subjects. [I finally let go of his hand]

Prince: [flashing my "cute" little smile] ... That's wassup, looks like I found my study buddy.

Tristan: I know you don't need a study buddy.

Prince: I do, I swear.

Tristan: [with the cutest whatever look he could give me] Why you lying? I looked at your notes. You're using acronyms and shorthand, so I know you already know this.

Prince: Well, then you'll help me get a "A" now.

Tristan: Cute. [chuckles]

... Gimme your number.

Prince: [I decided to take another shot] ... Let me get your Twitter username.

Tristan: What if I don't have one ... [giggles]

... So you were screen peeping.

Prince: [taking another shot] Yeah ... so can I have it? I got class in like two minutes. [flashing my smile again]

Tristan: [chuckles and blushes] Don't try to blame me if you late.

Prince: Lemme get your username and I won't be.

Tristan: [smiling and blushing] Iight, I don't want you to be late, so gimme your number and I send you all that.

.

He gave me his phone; I punched my number in and called myself. He was still smiling and blushing as I gave him his phone back. I jetted to my next class; thank God it was in the next building over. While I was in class, Tristan text me all of his social media accounts with a slick message.

.

Tristan TEXTING [2:06pm]: Did you make it on time?

Prince TEXTING [2:06pm]: aww you worried bout me?

Tristan TEXTING[2:06pm]: 😊

... just making sure u don't try 2 blame me for being late

... what did u see when u was peeping my phone?

Prince TEXTING [2:07pm]: 🧐 idk the screen was all green

Tristan TEXTING [2:07pm]: really?

Prince TEXTING [2:07pm]: nah, but yeah I was lying bout needing a study buddy

Tristan TEXTING [2:07pm]: 😂😂 pretty sure I kno what kinda "study buddy" u lookin 4

Prince TEXTING [2:08PM]: whats that?