𝟗: ʜᴇʀ ☆彡

Start bij het begin

"Nothing....it's just you're really pretty." she said fake smiling.

"Um thanks" Ayumi said before looking away from her to look at Atsumu.

"So Atsumu..."

The whole time in class, the whole group except Suna were talking to Ayumi not even including trying to respond to Y/n when she asked them questions. Especially Suna it seemed like the boy was avoiding her or giving her one word answers when she talked to him.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Chizu, Osamu, Suna and I sat under the tree at the secret spot without Aran and Kita since they were busy; all we were waiting for was Atsumu.

Soon I saw the blonde haired boy approaching us.

"Atsumu hey" I waved smiling before frowning seeing Ayumi behind him.

"Hey guys" Ayumi said smiling as everyone else greeted her, before she sat down.

I suddenly got up making the others look at me.

"Atsumu may I talk to you" I gritted out.

"Yeah sure."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

We then walked a bit far from everyone else, so they wouldn't hear us.

"Why did you bring her here?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"She was alone." He tried to explain.

"Bullshit everyone wants to be her friend, she's not "alone." That girl seems very sociable, so come up with a better excuse" I snapped at him.

"Well she's my friend and I wanted her to eat with me." He replied blushing a bit.

"Okay but really our secret spot?"

"It's not a big deal." Atsumu said shrugging.

"Not a big deal." I scoffed.

"Yeah it isn't." He started frowning,

"Oh yes, a place I found that was peaceful and beautiful and decided to share with my friends, making it our spot, to hang out at for more than a year and have a lot of memories there, is totally not a secret spot." I sarcastically replied.

"It's not like I remember it anyway." He snapped back.

"......."

"Wait." Atsumu said, finally realizing what he said before was wrong.

"Fuck this. You know what forget it, jus because you don't remember anything about there doesn't mean you get to ruin that place for me." I turned away from him.

I walked back to the group, with him slowly following behind me.

"Atsumu you okay?" Ayumi asked.

"Yeah I'm fine Ayumi."

I internally scoffed he still calls me by my last name, no matter how many times I tell him to stop.

I was really silent during lunch just texting Toru and Haijime, and sometimes trying to talk to Suna but soon gave up, since everyone else was stuck on Ayumi.

"Hey have you chose a club yet?" Atsumu asked, making my ears perk up with curiosity on why he was asking.

"No not yet, why?" Ayumi looked at him curiously.

"How about you, become our volleyball manager?" He suggested making everyone pause.

"Really!!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah" he nodded.

I cleared my throat "um I'm the manager already" making everyone look at me.

"Oh sorry" Ayumi apologized.

"Well she can become one with you. She'll be our second manager" Atsumu interferes.

"Does she know anything about volleyball?" I questioned as my eyebrows furrowed.

Everyone looked at her for an answer.

"No but I'd like to learn" she replied shyly.

"See, she can help you with managing, and you could teach her" Atsumu said smiling, while staring at her.

"......"

"Yumi later, I'll take you to the gym, to sign up" he said grinning at her as if he wasn't offering my position to someone who didn't know shit.

"Okay, Tsumu" Ayumi said grinning back at him.

Nicknames. They have nicknames for each other already. I thought as I stared at the two conversing.

I looked at everyone else noticing Chizu looked happy for her, and Osamu and Suna didn't dare to look me in the eyes.

Aren't you guys supposed to be my "friends"? Yet everyone is not saying shit. I thought to myself before getting up and leaving them, ignoring their calls to come back.

*★*¤° °¤*★*¤°•. .•°¤*★*¤° °¤*¤ .•¤*★

Author's note: hey everyone thank you so much for 800 reads. What do you think of this chapter? Also don't forget to upvote!! ()