𝟖: ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ☆彡

Comincia dall'inizio

"Rin why are you blushing?" I bluntly asked, making the boy go red.

"I'm not blushing.......I'm just turning red because it's cold." Suna said, denying he was blushing.

"Okay" I said suspicious of his answer.

"Look the train is coming" Suna pointed at the train slowing down.

"Come on" I said tugging the sleeve of his jacket, not knowing he was smiling at me.

            ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

The two then entered the train with several other people.

"Rin, let's sit over there" the teenager started to walk over to a seat with the boy following her.

"So why are you here?" Suna asked again.

"Food shopping."

"Same." He nodded, making Y/n have an idea.

"How about we shop together" she suggested.

"Sure" the boy lazily replied back, pulling out his phone as the girl did the same thing.

                   ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The train finally stopped at their destination, as the two friends got off, they immediately started to make their way to the supermarket.

Y/n and Suna entered the supermarket's door, seeing the different food items everywhere.

"Get in the cart" she gestured to the shopping cart next to them

"What no" Suna spoke while shaking his head.

"Rin....... then how about I get into the cart and you push me in it, while we get the groceries" she suggested, raising a brow.

"Fine."

The teenager cheered as she sat in the cart, and Suna started pushing the cart to a random aisle.

"What's your list?" The two friends as simultaneously, making Y/n laugh.

Suna and Y/n compared their list, finding somethings were similar.

"Let's get some jelly sticks first." Suna said pushing the cart fast to the candy aisle.

"Slow down Rinnnnn" the second year angelically laughed as Suna stared at her mesmerized as his stomach was churning with an unfamiliar feeling.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

sᴜɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"Alright, now that we got all the stuff, let's pay for our stuff separately." I explained to Y/n so we don't get our stuff mixed up.

"Okay" she said hopping out of the cart, taking her stuff before heading to the line, with me following her.

As we waited on the line, I couldn't help but glance at Y/n. The way she smiles so widely. The way her nose scrunched up when she laughed. Her beautiful eyes. The way her-

"Rin?" Y/n asked knocking me out of my day dream.

"Yeah?" I asked looking around noticing I was next in line.

"It's almost your turn to pay, you okay? You seem a bit out of it." Y/n said worry laced in her tone.

"I'm fine."

What is this feeling?

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

After I payed, Y/n and I headed to the train station.

The train soon arrived, Y/n rushed in with her two bags in hand, to find a seat.

I walked in after her, to find out that she saved a seat for me.

"Thanks" I mumbled to her as I sat down.

"No problem Rin" she said yawning a bit.

A few minutes past before I felt something on my shoulder, taking my eyes off my phone, I looked to the side to see Y/n's head on my shoulder, peacefully sleeping.

Beautiful.

                       ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Thanks for walking me home" she smiled

"No problem" I replied back staring at her.

"Rin I had fun today." Y/n said staring back at me, making us have eye contact.

"Me too" I replied surprised that I could even have fun shopping.

"Thank you, Rin, we should do this again." She suggested while grinning.

"Yeah."

"Well night Rin" Y/n waved at me as I waved back before she closed her door.

   ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Suna then came up with the conclusion as he had gotten home, on why his heart beated so fast, why he blushed, why he would spend time with her instead of sleeping like he usual does, and the unusual feeling in stomach.

The boy then soon realized what was going on........

He was in love with her.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Author's note: how'd you like this chapter? Also thank you for the reads, comments, and all the upvotes on this book it means a lot to me. ()