Chapter 17 - go slow... or dont.

Начните с самого начала

"Don't groan, old man, it'll be fun!" I walked to the walk-in and pulled out one of his hoodies.

I quickly got rid of my clothes and pulled the hoodie on. I almost forgot the predator eyeing me. And when I turned around to look at him he acted as if he wasn't looking.

He also has gotten rid of his tie but had neatly hung it on his special hangers. Seriously he had more ties than I had hairs on my body. Maybe.

He didn't feel ashamed as he kept eye contact as pulled every piece of clothing off his body except for his underwear. "So I can't look at you but you can at me? Isn't that unfair?" He slowly stalked towards me and I couldn't help but glance at the bulge in his underwear.

I took a few steps back and felt the end of the bed push against my calves. He gave me the last push I needed and pushed me onto the bed. "I wasn't looking?" I looked away and laughed nervously.

"You weren't?" He slowly crawled over me and let his fingers glide through mine. He guided my hands above my head and stared directly into my orbs again. "Why are you getting aroused?" Leuca asked.

"Y-You can't blame me!" I tried to defend myself but found myself getting flustered and I only stumbled over my words making it worse.

He leaned down and I thought he was going to kiss me but instead, he kissed my ear and went down to my neck. In between he taunted me even more, "didn't you want to take it slow? Your body certainly doesn't."

"Don't tease me Leuca!" I couldn't help it. He was gorgeous, the most handsome man in my eyes. And secretly the man I loved and don't forget I haven't had any action in four years.

I just had my fingers and even then I only could do lewd things when Damian wasn't home or else it would be a bit weird.

And then I felt his hand glide up from my leg and then felt him tease just beside my female organ. He barely touched it and then left it again. "Riley, Riley..." He clicked his tongue at me. "Your arousal is getting worse with the second."

My breathing was becoming heavier as well, "I told you I wanted to take it slow..." I whispered.

"I know" he whispered back in my ear and then I felt his fangs bite my ear softly. "And I told you I wouldn't do anything you didn't want me to do."

That made my eyes open he did say that. What did I want? I wanted to have him pull me apart and make me feel good again like he did in the past. I wanted all those tingly feelings again.

My arm slung around his shoulder and the other pulled his face closer by his cheek so I could crush our lips together. Our kiss started slow but in seconds it got hungrier and more force full. "Tell me what you want Riley."

His voice was full of lust and I felt the hunger he had for me, he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. "I want it all," I whispered which I maybe shouldn't have said like that.

He stopped kissing me and pushed himself lower while also pushing my legs apart. He didn't waste any second grabbing my panties and ripping them apart revealing my eagerness to him.

I also felt nervous suddenly. I hadn't had anyone to do this with for so long. But knowing he could sense my nerves he licked gently against my arousal sending shivers down my spine.

My hands went to his hair while already the most amazing feeling spread through my body. The butterflies were really active and fluttering wildly. My throat released a soft moan.

He shifted from sucking to just licking, making me go crazy already from the start. I already felt my breath become more erratic and my heartbeat rising. My orgasm was already coming. "I'm..." I moaned and it already came.

He continued sucking at my sensitive nub while holding me down to maximize my orgasm to the point I started shaking. "I'm sorry my love, I can't hold back any further." I heard him faintly say that and then I felt the pressure at my entrance.

He didn't let me think about it and it only really landed when I fully felt him enter me. He even moaned and found my lips while he carefully seated himself deep inside of me. "It's okay my love," he whispered sweet things to me before he started moving his hips ever so slowly.

The nerves slowly disappeared and I started feeling good once again. "More," I whispered I wanted harder, I needed those tingly feelings again.

That made Leuca chuckle. "You asked for it." He pulled out and rolled me over so I now lay on my belly. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up.

He already had lined himself up so in one shift motion he entered me fully and started ramming me harshly from behind. He also grabbed a fist full of hair and tugged me back so I had no choice but to arch it. It felt so fucking good. "Leuca!" I moaned his name many times, I continued asking for more.

He leaned over me and roughly pierced my shoulder with his fangs. His pheromones send me over the edge again and I came for the second time in mere minutes. Not only was I shaking violently, but I also felt pressure in my insides and then felt the liquids gushing out of me.

I screamed even and felt his hips speed up more. I begged him to stop, I couldn't handle the sudden sensitive feelings washing over me. God, I screamed and even felt tears brimming my eyes while I continued shaking.

Then his grunts became more frequent and I remember when he was close he did those grunts, he was oh so close. A few seconds later he pushed his hips deep against mine and then groaned loudly releasing himself into me.

If he wasn't holding onto me tightly as he did now, I would have slumped like a sack of potatoes onto the bed. "Fuck," I moaned as he pulled out and I still was shaking. "I didn't mean that hard."

I felt myself being lifted onto his chest and he pulled the blanket over me. "I want to shower!" I pouted.

He just held onto me. "We will, the bed needs to be cleaned anyway. Just enjoy this." He whispered and softly patted my head.

He cuddled me closely which made me look at him questionably. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. It felt weird.

"Hmmn?"

"You're looking weird at me."

"I just realized something. Or rather I accepted something." He mumbled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Which is?" I asked curiously.

"A secret."