"But wait, was he nervous when he told you?" Ellie Asked me.

"Nervous? Oh definitely." I Said straight up.

"Oh shit, man. Now I can't wait to tease him about that." Ellie said devilishly as I rolled my eyes at her childishness.

"Well, gotta say, Clem. Your one lucky girl. Your boyfriend is hot as fuck." Sophia Said.

"Excuse me, what now?" I Said confused as I raised my eyebrow. Sophia then laughed at my reaction.

"I'm just kidding. I won't try anything." Sophia Said.

"Besides, you have a boyfriend already. Don't be acting like a hoe now." Ellie said in a defensive tone.

"Hey, chill out. I was just kidding. Apparently you can't take a joke." Sophia Said. Just then, I see Y/N and the boys running up to us.

"Hey look, Here come Y/N and the rest of the boys." I Said. We picked up our spears and the bucket and went back up the hill to greet them. As they got closer, Y/N had a worried expression.

"Hey Y/N, you okay, man?" Ellie asked him as they all stood in front of us as Carl goes and hugged Sophia.

"No I'm not okay. Did you girls see anyone suspicious come through here?" Y/N asked, trying to catch his breath.

"No, it's just been us here the whole time. What's wrong?" Sophia asked as Carl let's go of her.

"Someone's here in the woods. Fucking with our traps." Carl Said.

"What? What happened?" Ellie asked.

"One of the traps was broken in the hunting grounds. Like someone tinkered with it." Louis said.

"Really? The traps down the creek over there were broken too." Violet said as her and Brody walked back to us.

"Hold on, how do you know it was a person who did this?" Brody asked.

"We found this by the trap." Y/N said as he takes out a cigarette. I took it and looked closely at it. Is this a bible page wrapped like a cigarette?

"Wait..What the fuck? Is this a bible page?" I asked.

"Looked a lot like it to me." Y/N said as Brody gasped at what he said.

"Oh no...no no no no!" Brody said to herself, panicking and mumbling to herself. "This is not good! I've-ive-Ive gotta talk to Marlon about this!" She continued to panic as Y/N goes up to her with his arms up.

"Okay Okay. Brody, just calm down okay? And take a deep breath." Y/N said before Brody shoves him away.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! OKAY?!" Brody snaps at him.

"Whoa, Jesus, Alright!" Y/N says backing away from her.

"I'm..I'm sorry...just...I need to go tell Marlon about this." Brody Says as she goes to the bridge.

"Brody, we still need to find some food. You know, for the rest of the community?" Louis said.

"You guys figure that out for yourselfs!
I've gotta get back to Alexandria." Brody said.

"Yeah, me too. I need to get these rabbits and fish back to Alexandria for dinner tonight." Aasim said as he and her go back to town.

"Well now what? We gonna eat rocks?" Louis said.

"You can't eat rocks!" A.J said.

"I'm very well aware." Louis said.

"Alright, everyone chill out for a second. Let me think." Y/N said as he opens up the map Rick gave us. He looks at the map for a second. "Okay, got an idea. We can head to the train station where we crashed our car at. There was plenty of food stashed away there."

"But that's outside our safe zone." Violet said.

"And it's not to far from here too. We can make it before it gets too dark out." Clem said.

"You sure there was food there?" Carl asked.

"Yes, too much to count. Some of it was destroyed by the explosion, yes. But there was so much. Come on, you've gotta trust us on this, guys." Y/N pleads with them.

"Hell, I'm in. Violet, you in too?" Ellie asked her.

"Fine, I'll do it. But only because I don't want for you to get hurt, El." Violet said.

"Guess I'll go too." Carl Said.

"Me too." Sophia Said.

"Well shit. If everyone's going, I'll go too." Louis said.

"Okay. That's that then. Let's go get us some food." Y/N said as he closed the map up.