You have to...

Clem's POV.

We made it back to Alexandria and went inside. I should go find Y/N and let him know about the good news about Carol.

"Hey Clem, I've never met someone like Carol before. She seems really tough. Like you and Y/N. But she's also kinda...I don't know...Sad too. Why would she be scared about killing people that hurt her friends?" A.J asked.

"Well, some people don't like killing. Me and Y/N don't enjoy killing living people too." I Said. I was gonna explain more to him about the subject before Ellie came up to us, carrying a box of sodas.

"Hey, guys. Glad you made it back. How'd things go with that woman?" Ellie asked, not remembering Carols name.

"Carol. She's gonna help us. What's with the sodas?" I asked.

"Oh, we're getting ready with a party. Something to motivate us before we head back out there. We're gonna start real soon. I just gotta bring this bunch of pop cans over." Ellie explains.

"Pop? What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, I grew up in Ohio. Over there, we called soda pop." Ellie says. I nodded in understanding.

"Okay, well I like the idea of throwing a party. Might as well have some fun before it all goes down tomorrow night." I Said.

"Oh yeah. It'll be fun. There'll be music, dancing and other stuff for a party." Ellie says.

"What can I do, Aunt Ellie?" A.J asked.

"Well, Ruby says that we should make the room we're partying in look nice. So why don't you make some decorations, little man?" Ellie says as she tassels his hair.

"I think your coloring supplies are at the house we've been staying at. We'll go hang there for a bit and this little artist can draw some pictures." I Said to Ellie.

"Great. I'll see you guys at the party." Ellie says as she walks off.

"Wait, Where's Y/N?" I asked Ellie before she went too far away.

"I think he's at Ruby's place getting the party started. I'll let him know your back." Ellie says as I nodded and we went to the house we've been staying at. We made it to the house and we went in to seeing everything just how we left it.

"I'll go grab my crayons and papers and bring em down here. So I can make the decor-.Decore..." A.J Says, trying to say the word.

"Decorations?" I Said, correcting him.

"Yeah, decorations. For the party." A.J Says as he runs upstairs. After a long day, I decided to kick my legs back by sitting on the couch and taking my hat off and placing it on the coffee table. As I did that, I see something else on the small table. It's a small box that opens on the top. I picked it up and opened it, to see a small rabbits foot in it. I've heard about these. Their supposed to give you good luck with you. I think this'll be a good thing to have for the party and the raid tomorrow night. So I put it in my pocket of my jacket as I hear A.J come down the steps with three pieces of paper and a bunch of crayons, which He almost dropped all over the floor. He puts them on the coffee table and sets his paper and crayons together.

"Find what you needed, Bob Ross?" I asked.

"Who's that?" A.J asked as I snickered a little.