Aftermath

Clementine's POV

I walked away from the park....not looking back...where my now ex boyfriend Y/N is or was at. After what he did, I don't wanna be around him no more. I know I'll probably regret this decision later on but I just can't with him right now. Trying to hold back tears, I find Ruby just coming out of the clinic where Ellie and Michonne is getting fixed after what ever happened out there with Daryl and that car. Ruby sees me coming up and said:

"Hey Clem." Ruby says politely.

"Hey. How's Michonne and Ellie?" I asked.

"They'll be okay. Could've been so much worse for them as Michonne says if it wasn't for Y/N. They said he saved them both." I just nod with response as I stood next to her and rubbed the back of my neck. Ruby looks at me and I think she sees the look on my face. "Are you okay?"

"I uh....I..." I said, trying to hold back the tears. Just before Ruby could say anything else, the door opened and Ellie came out with her wrist wrapped up with bandages.

"Hey Ruby, Michonne will be okay. Just needs to rest that concussion off." Ellie says. She then turns her attention to me, where I let a tear roll down my cheek. "Hey, Clem, you okay?" I then embrace Ellie in a hug and she hugs back right away.

"I dumped Y/N." I said in a sad tone.

"What? What for?" Ruby said as me and Ellie let go of each other.

"We had that fight and what he did last night, I just can't be around him right now."

"But why? After every you guys have been through?" Ellie says.

"I didn't say I don't love or care about him. I do very much. But he said the most hurtful thing to me and he took this community's supplies and a car then completely wrecked it. That almost caused him or me and A.J or even all three of us, to get kicked out. We wouldn't have anywhere to go." I said.

"There is Richmond. Which I'm still wondering why you guys didn't go there in the first place." Ruby said.

"Because I didn't think it would be best for A.J. Especially what happened during the battle for Richmond. Too many bad memories. Turns out I-We were wrong about staying in communities once we came here." I said.

"I won't lie, Clem. I had a feeling things wouldn't turn out so good for you two after you told me about your fight. And Y/N, he must be a wreck right now." Ellie said.

"I know I hurt him. But this hurts me much more. And oh god, what am I gonna tell A.J?" I said.

"Tell me what?" I hear A.J's curious little voice. I sigh with defeat and turn around towards his direction.

"We couldn't make it work. So me and Y/N are gonna...Part ways for a while." I told him honestly. His face turned from neutral to anger in the span of three and a half seconds.

"You promised..that you would make it work.." A.J said with a silent but angry tone.

"I didn't promise anything, A.J. I said I would try." I said.

"No! You said that you would make it work and be back together today! You promised, you liar!" A.J says a bit louder. I kept my composure as I quickly looked back to look at the other girls behind me and was just watching. Cringing a little to this argument.

"A.J..." I said sternly.

"He loves you! He loves both of us! And now, your being such a...A bitch to him!" A.J said. I felt my heart stop for a moment there as I could see A.J very upset.

"Woah!" Ruby says.

"Hey, come A.J." Ellie says going up to him.

"No, Ellie-." I said, trying to stop her.